ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Re: ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: too pussy to move into pros? LOL I've been in pros since the beginning of MX.
And how am I being butthurt right now? By the sounds of it your butt hurts from where Justin just took his dick out.
since this season? u mean... and everyone knows this is ur little safe space where u come on here and whine and cry when u dont get ur way then suck off anyone to get ur way... fucking whinning little baby and why would i be butthurt? i suck at this game and all i do is take people out and then watch as pussies like you complain on this forum u and nick uzick should get fucking married or somthin cuse yall swear u two are the forum police
I am literally laughing so hard rn, thank you for the entertainment! Cuz it sounds like you're describing yourself :lol:

good haha now go to your job at pizza hut...
i won an lcq once
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:btw sorry Justin, didn't mean that comment lol, just typed it before I thought about it, no hard feelings.
also your channel is shit u wanna be kellen
i won an lcq once
Deeganban1078
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Deeganban1078 »

AHeckman2 wrote:btw sorry Justin, didn't mean that comment lol, just typed it before I thought about it, no hard feelings.
WHEN DID JUSTIN. YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by TheStrikerAce »

PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
no, I'm not nearly as good as SYS, that was never my goal lol. And you can make fun of my work as much as you want lol, that doesn't bother me either.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
no, I'm not nearly as good as SYS, that was never my goal lol. And you can make fun of my work as much as you want lol, that doesn't bother me either.
your work is shit and ur best will never accomplish anything.. this game is ur only accomplishment... honestly i may be a C rider irl but at least i dont break bones on a fucking TRAIL BIKE u have to have a serious man-gina to do that
i won an lcq once
Deeganban1078
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Deeganban1078 »

Deeganban1078
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Deeganban1078 »

check this shit trash as FUCK
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote: also your channel is shit u wanna be kellen
your work is shit and ur best will never accomplish anything.. this game is ur only accomplishment... honestly i may be a C rider irl but at least i dont break bones on a fucking TRAIL BIKE u have to have a serious man-gina to do that
This is hilarious, you're just trying to bring out as many things as you can to try and rile me up but it ain't gonna work lol. Everything you've mentioned has already been brought up more than once and I quite honestly don't care a bit :lol: please keep trying though I'm still laughing.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Deeganban1078 wrote:
check this shit trash as FUCK
yay free advertisement :D
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: no, I'm not nearly as good as SYS, that was never my goal lol. And you can make fun of my work as much as you want lol, that doesn't bother me either.
This is hilarious, you're just trying to bring out as many things as you can to try and rile me up but it ain't gonna work lol. Everything you've mentioned has already been brought up more than once and I quite honestly don't care a bit :lol: please keep trying though I'm still laughing.
okay cuse this is fun for me too, lmao and lil advice in that edit u should change "welcome to my house" to "welcome to pizza hut" please come at me a little i cant do all the work?
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
okay cuse this is fun for me too, lmao and lil advice in that edit u should change "welcome to my house" to "welcome to pizza hut" please come at me a little i cant do all the work?
nah, I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and try to make fun of people for no reason, I much rather watch you make a fool of yourself :lol:
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: This is hilarious, you're just trying to bring out as many things as you can to try and rile me up but it ain't gonna work lol. Everything you've mentioned has already been brought up more than once and I quite honestly don't care a bit :lol: please keep trying though I'm still laughing.
nah, I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and try to make fun of people for no reason, I much rather watch you make a fool of yourself :lol:
come onnnn i thought this was fun? its on the internet youre allowed to make fun of people u fucking pussy come on fool of myself? thats what i fucking do have i mentioned i won an lcq once?
i won an lcq once
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
Violation detected
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

nickuzick wrote:WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO