ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: ELIM 8 PM TONIGHT 8/14/2016

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
okay cuse this is fun for me too, lmao and lil advice in that edit u should change "welcome to my house" to "welcome to pizza hut" please come at me a little i cant do all the work?
nah, I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and try to make fun of people for no reason, I much rather watch you make a fool of yourself :lol:
come onnnn i thought this was fun? its on the internet youre allowed to make fun of people u fucking pussy come on fool of myself? thats what i fucking do have i mentioned i won an lcq once?
oh it is fun, sounds like you sure are getting riled up doh. No I haven't, mind telling me about it?
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

nickuzick wrote:WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
Violation detected
OMG I'M DED
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

No problem. Gonna leave it though. Just wanted to banter
Deeganban1078
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Deeganban1078 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
Violation detected
OMG I'M DED
LEARN HOW TO SPELL
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: nah, I'm not gonna stoop down to your level and try to make fun of people for no reason, I much rather watch you make a fool of yourself :lol:
come onnnn i thought this was fun? its on the internet youre allowed to make fun of people u fucking pussy come on fool of myself? thats what i fucking do have i mentioned i won an lcq once?
oh it is fun, sounds like you sure are getting riled up doh. No I haven't, mind telling me about it?
how am i lol and sure... well it all started when i crossed the finish line first.. u wouldnt know the feeling *cough cough justin beat u in deadmeat*
i won an lcq once
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

What is going on here

khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:What is going on here

love u
i won an lcq once
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:What is going on here

love u
i won an lcq once
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
how am i lol and sure... well it all started when i crossed the finish line first.. u wouldnt know the feeling *cough cough justin beat u in deadmeat*
i like how you keep bringing that up, want an explanation? well, you see, neither Justin or I expected to do so well in that series, I literally was just hoping for a top 5. And Justin and I are cool last time I checked anyway. And, no offense to the DM guys, but that was basically a fun series, doesn't really matter much, but was it fun? yes.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: oh it is fun, sounds like you sure are getting riled up doh. No I haven't, mind telling me about it?
i like how you keep bringing that up, want an explanation? well, you see, neither Justin or I expected to do so well in that series, I literally was just hoping for a top 5. And Justin and I are cool last time I checked anyway. And, no offense to the DM guys, but that was basically a fun series, doesn't really matter much, but was it fun? yes.
yall arent friends .. were literally talking right now
i won an lcq once
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by TheStrikerAce »

PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

khager32 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
khager32 wrote: how am i lol and sure... well it all started when i crossed the finish line first.. u wouldnt know the feeling *cough cough justin beat u in deadmeat*
yall arent friends .. were literally talking right now
good for him then, I'm done here, I've had my fun