2017 Shift PSD Release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Matias43_

2017 Shift PSD Release

Post by Matias43_ »

Should of done this earlier, but, I have decided to release this psd now since it is the end of outdoors, enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/?81pwtxgy06pm6op
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Re: 2017 Shift PSD Release

Post by ScrubDatMx »

HOLY SHIT!! :D :D
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

how did you actually have enough brain power to muster that this shit was good enough to sell?
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

BradyS21 wrote:how did you actually have enough brain power to muster that this shit was good enough to sell?
preach
Donate if you like My Creations
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

BradyS21 wrote:how did you actually have enough brain power to muster that this shit was good enough to sell?
Why the fuck are u bringing it up when this was already discussed? Dont gotta bring people down when they already were for a first time. Dicks like u should just get the hell out, no one wants ur damn comments
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

[quote="Ohagan75"
preach[/quote]

Shits like u make me laugh, people try their best to do what others people do that they admire, and all they get is shit from the people that they look up to in a certain category. I guarantee the first set of graphics u made were complete shit, but now that u create quality stuff u give the people who dont shit, disgusts me dude. Very professional
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ohagan75 wrote: preach
rip my quoting skills
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

Matias43_ wrote:[quote="Ohagan75"
preach
Shits like u make me laugh, people try their best to do what others people do that they admire, and all they get is shit from the people that they look up to in a certain category. I guarantee the first set of graphics u made were complete shit, but now that u create quality stuff u give the people who dont shit, disgusts me dude. Very professional[/quote]
the difference is i never tried to sell any of my work straight away.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ohagan75 wrote: the difference is i never tried to sell any of my work straight away.
Yes, and i realized that on the post i made before when all of you guys had all of ur smart comments the first time. I dont need to hear all of it again dude
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

ScrubDatMx wrote:HOLY SHIT!! :D :D
And your welcome dude, glad your grateful! Hope you enjoy it!
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Post by kylemx322 »

THIS GEAR IS SO AMAZING!!! Anyone hating on this gear dont know talent and how hard it is to make gear! Good Job matyaas
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

kylemx322 wrote:THIS GEAR IS SO AMAZING!!! Anyone hating on this gear dont know talent and how hard it is to make gear! Good Job matyaas
the two people on this thread 'hating' know how to make gear, and actually put more than an hour into creating it, unlike this attempt.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

kylemx322 wrote:THIS GEAR IS SO AMAZING!!! Anyone hating on this gear dont know talent and how hard it is to make gear! Good Job matyaas
Saying OHagan and Brady don't know how to make gear lmao, some of Ohagans best works he released: 2015 TLD & 2015 Kenny Track gear and Brady has made plenty of high quality gear c'mon dude.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

Yeah it might not be the best gear but fuck me if he's not learning, this community is shit because of what you 2 just did. You guys a for sure one of the best skinners in sim atm. He's trying to get better. The gear doesn't have very good norms yeah I agree but god damn fucking tell him respectfully.
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

TiagoGomesMX wrote:Yeah it might not be the best gear but fuck me if he's not learning, this community is shit because of what you 2 just did. You guys a for sure one of the best skinners in sim atm. He's trying to get better. The gear doesn't have very good norms yeah I agree but god damn fucking tell him respectfully.
I've told him tips on what to do via pm's before. i was simply agreeing with what brady said.

It's people like this that are ruining the community. They see people like Mason, Hoffman etc, make quality gear and charge as little as $15 dollars for it, then decide they want to do the same. The end up making gear like this, severely rushed, no normal maps, and try to sell it for the same price if not more.