JGMX: Localcross Rd2: Roland Performance Test Track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGMX: Localcross Rd2: Roland Performance Test Track

Post by jgmtbike »

Hey guys whats up? Back at again with another localcross track. I worked pretty hard on this one and tried to get a fun flat track feel but still make it realistic. That split lane though uhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Idk I like this track the most so far but I'm pretty sure you guys will like round 2 more haha. Well anyways its better than round 1 for sure and that's what counts :D lol Have fun and make sure to give me some feedback, its always much appreciated and honestly I'm here to make you guys tracks so I want to know what you like. Without you guys whats the point of making tracks? :D 8)

Thanks to Brandon Roland for hosting the series... this track is for you man!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :twisted: 8)

PS: the donations really help as I have just started school again and have less time to work on tracks... I guess money is a good motivator haha

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/09w29 ... MXflat.rar
I know the link says JGMXFlat... its not the flat fun track don't worry
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

jgmtbike

Re: JGMX: Localcross Rd2: Roland Performance Test Track

Post by jgmtbike »

and I put RD2 instead of 3 but it is correct in game :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm stupid 8)
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

Amazing track as always! Thanks very much for all the hard work! Awesome job!
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

First off, Love ALL your work and thank you for your content. I usually don't post much but maybe it might help you out. The start is very rough an when you get to the first corner you got some different options, if your running a series with full gates I think its better to be smooth an kinda "flat out" until the riders start getting away from each other in the first couple turns. I noticed rF do this. For instance if you look at Millville 15 and maybe look at 14 or 13 the start is very different wich I think is for the better. Your tracks seem like there very 250 friendly. Some of your jumps need spacing to make it realistic or maybe you can start fixing your lips on certain sides, for instance the finish line section on the left side there is a roller I can either jump from that roller on to the first table the hit the finish or go to the right and rail it and jump from the table to ON TOP on the finish line table. I high doubt that's how u wanted that section to go or I could be wrong. The small dbl into the table top into the left 180 into the huge quad that dbl to table top if u rail the outside u go go from that dbl to on top of the table. Highly doubt that's how u wanted that as well. Last weeks track had some lines like this as well but I feel this week is kinda worse. Wish your berms on the outside were a little bit taller. I cant really be aggressive without going over. Over all man seriously honestly great work your only going to get better. Keep em coming. Hope this makes sense and helps ya a lil bit.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

pntra wrote:First off, Love ALL your work and thank you for your content. I usually don't post much but maybe it might help you out. The start is very rough an when you get to the first corner you got some different options, if your running a series with full gates I think its better to be smooth an kinda "flat out" until the riders start getting away from each other in the first couple turns. I noticed rF do this. For instance if you look at Millville 15 and maybe look at 14 or 13 the start is very different wich I think is for the better. Your tracks seem like there very 250 friendly. Some of your jumps need spacing to make it realistic or maybe you can start fixing your lips on certain sides, for instance the finish line section on the left side there is a roller I can either jump from that roller on to the first table the hit the finish or go to the right and rail it and jump from the table to ON TOP on the finish line table. I high doubt that's how u wanted that section to go or I could be wrong. The small dbl into the table top into the left 180 into the huge quad that dbl to table top if u rail the outside u go go from that dbl to on top of the table. Highly doubt that's how u wanted that as well. Last weeks track had some lines like this as well but I feel this week is kinda worse. Wish your berms on the outside were a little bit taller. I cant really be aggressive without going over. Over all man seriously honestly great work your only going to get better. Keep em coming. Hope this makes sense and helps ya a lil bit.
thanks man and yes that does help... I have had a couple of people tell me I need to make the outside a bit taller so I will do that for rd4. as for the cheater lines I know about them too, people are always going to hit unrealistic lines. I usually realize them after I make the whole track so I probably wont fix em. round 4 has almost no cheater lines so hopefully the last round will have no controversy. but again thank you for the feedback :D :D

mx816mx

Post by mx816mx »

is 1:55 fast on this track?
Tyler Nichols
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I, personally, this track is good for racing, which is a good thing as that's the intended purpose. But, I did not have fun in the few laps that I ran like I do with most of your tracks. My favorite thing about most of your tracks is that you can jump on run a couple laps and have it down and then start going for big shit. That's not good for racing, but it is more fun. If and when I spend more time trying to get this track down pat, I'm sure I will have fun. Regardless of my lack of fun so far, I think the layout and build are great, and the rough does a good job of keeping the track a little more tame. I look forward to the next JGMX track
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

mx816mx wrote:is 1:55 fast on this track?
I think ive seen a 150 before but 155 is pretty fast

HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

jgmtbike wrote:
I think Cameron hill got a 1:49
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
I think Cameron hill got a 1:49
I mean lee :lol: