[Release] VT- ALL-IN

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

[Release] VT- ALL-IN

Post by VUSTTOS »

For my first try at making a full track, I wanted to make some kind of unseen style track. That's why I decided to make VT- ALL-IN what it is, a unique MX track.
It will take you some time to memorise some of the jumps and also to make yourself know which is the fastest line. In the meantime of memorising everything, you can go and have some fun doing oppos over the house in the free-ride course or if you are a stylish rider, you can go and take some screens with the sunset behind or if you are too lazy, you can just goofy around the map to for example, see how some custom Ford Transits turned out.

All this seems really cool but oh! We had a problem last night...
I'm sure two thiefs went ahead to steal two of our horses. Some one told me that one of both horses was able to scape and he is in the area... the other one, is almost on the road with the thiefs. Could you help me to find both? If you do, let me know where they are plz!

THANK YOU

-I decided to make a custom Transit to those YouTubers who had track tutorials. Without them I wouldn't of have been able to make this track. Thanks Storken, Spencer Turley and Start Your Systems.Thanks guys.
-Couldn't of have done this track without my friend Gabri. He motivated me to finish it and also gave some cool advices. Gracias crack.
-To my crew from Spanish MX Gamers, Marcus, Pumu, Martin, the one and only Maikel Pichon, Jaume and Chambi for testing the track. I made a custom Transit too and also a tent.
-To Maxime and Storken for being so friendly with me and trying to help with the POV-Shadows even tho they are not on in the track. Thank u guys.
-To Checkerz for giving me his feedback of the track. Thanks man.
-Special thanks also to all of those who I gave a beta test version and they didnt even try it or gave me any kind of feedback or at least a "thanks"

TRACK STUFF

-Decals: 137 from his track: Private Farm SX
-Objects: StepanProkop and Motolife for the Transit model.
TM and Motoboss.
Cross Mag: Suzuki .jm's.
WellsMX524 2015 Japan Invitational for the tent .png
SMR for the gates template
More objects I don't know who made them. Sorry.

Take in mind that this track is my first one so it took me like 3 months to finish it so I would be very greatfull if you write a comment below saying whatever shit you want.
I'm sure you will have some fun on this one!
Track link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6axh7 ... ALL.IN.rar
Last edited by VUSTTOS on Tue May 29, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex V111#1017
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: [Release] VT- ALL-IN

Post by USABMXER1 »

Track looks badass! I can't wait to play it when I get home.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

all of those who I gave a beta test version and they didnt even try it or gave me any kind of feedback or at least a "thanks"
awesome how it turned out! Hope you can forgive me for being one of these beta testers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jose Eduardo317

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

ooo my god :oops:
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

looks sweet. reminds me of mx vs atv unleashed tracks
VitalHorizon42
Crushed Dissenter
Team: RivalInk

Post by VitalHorizon42 »

Sadly I can't even run it with high fps on :oops: :( :( still looks like an awesome track if u made a medium or low red of the track that would be great!!!
devin_s
Team: Privateer

Post by devin_s »

i have the same problem, low res would be sick!
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

I love it, it's different.

Feels like a throw back to 2012 when people just made baller tracks and tried new things.

Idk about you guys but I'm running 512x512 Shaders max graphics 125fps.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

onefoureight wrote:Idk about you guys but I'm running 512x512 Shaders max graphics 125fps.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

I love it. Awesome track! More of these please.

Definitely feels like the old tracks. I miss them!
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

BROCLYRIDES
Team: Works Connection

Post by BROCLYRIDES »

Dude Yes keep making tracks this is epic (and it would be awesome if you could replicate a track off of the og mx unleashed like hillsboro or something like that) Just saying that would be super epic!
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

yea a low res would be great... running on a shitty laptop soooooooo....
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

USABMXER1 wrote:Track looks badass! I can't wait to play it when I get home.
That's a thing I tried. Make it look badass! Did you try it? Lemme know what you think and where I can improve :)

Thanks for the kind words!
Jose Eduardo317 wrote:ooo my god :oops:
I guess you like it (?)
JayTylor wrote:looks sweet. reminds me of mx vs atv unleashed tracks
onefoureight wrote:I love it, it's different.

Feels like a throw back to 2012 when people just made baller tracks and tried new things.

Idk about you guys but I'm running 512x512 Shaders max graphics 125fps.
Sanshapper wrote:I love it. Awesome track! More of these please.

Definitely feels like the old tracks. I miss them!
BROCLYRIDES wrote:Dude Yes keep making tracks this is epic (and it would be awesome if you could replicate a track off of the og mx unleashed like hillsboro or something like that) Just saying that would be super epic!
I used to play a lot Unleashed when I was a child and remember that I really loved most of the tracks and how most of them had different rythms and every jump had a different feeling. Those days playing the game were awesome!
Maybe it's bc of that why when I started this track, I decided it would of be different of what everyone is making on Sim right now. I wanted to give that old style feeling -as you said onefoureight- with very unique jumps and sections like for example the multiple turn-tight-section before the finish jump. Those turns are like a WWE fight in the last lap! Block passes everywhere! hahahaha

To be true, I'm having lot of fun playing this track and I'm super pumped that you guys appreciate someone to bring other kind of style to the tracks. I feel really satisfied.

Your comments guys makes me wanna turn on the editor and keep making tracks!

PS: Broc, I will take a look to that track and if I feel good, I may try to replicate it. But don't expect it, yet.
Alex V111#1017
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've been having a lot of fun on this track, cool to see different stuff that's not very common like the hip jumps and split sections. When Garasaki was making tracks, especially his MvA tracks, he had a lot of cool sections and this track reminded me of that. When I first saw the preview photo I thought of another old MvA track that was called Endless Summer. http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=1432
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

jonracer594 wrote:
all of those who I gave a beta test version and they didnt even try it or gave me any kind of feedback or at least a "thanks"
awesome how it turned out! Hope you can forgive me for being one of these beta testers :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahaha Don't worry Jon <3
Alex V111#1017