2016 MX Simulator of Nations hosted by EMF

Organize races and post results here
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2016 MX Simulator of Nations hosted by EMF

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Always funny for the Nations to see some "random" guys that we has never seen during a race or something and they did a laptimes like the top guys lol
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

DonnieTheDealer wrote: Did ya read this bud? guess not huh. read before you talk eh
yes i saw it, it didn't huh change eh anything eyy to yo my clapclap reply, bud

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Always funny for the Nations to see some "random" guys that we has never seen during a race or something and they did a laptimes like the top guys lol
he's banned already
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

You good homie?
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

M@xTizZz wrote: not happy ? go back to your aussie mx serie with inside ruts 3meters heigh and outside 5meters, 1.5 in friction when a realistic friction should be 1.0 !!!!!!
I don't want to be 'that guy' again.. But replies like yours are very unprofessional imo. You always talk about 'the crying kids' not giving good criticism. Yet, when you get good criticism you defend yourself by saying that his unrealistic tracks and that he shouldn't complain. I've also heard that you were talking about quiting EMF because there were only like 10/15 people each race.

If you want to become better, to have more people racing this series and to be liked you should listen to your community. There are plenty of guys giving good criticism (including me). You shouldn't reply like you've done a couple of times already.

Now my criticism. Overall track is solid. It will probably not be the best for racing tho.
-Shadows are good this time! I like them. Ruts and bumps are visible and it looks good.
-Ruts are good. I really like them because they're a good mix between realistic and fun. Flow is really good.
-Bumps are weird tho. You actually listened to some criticism I think. You've made the bumps bigger, yet not longer. This causes the slick feeling. Bigger bumps mean you've to make them longer.
-Traction is good as well. Not slick at all. The slick feeling comes from the bumps being too short.
-Jumps are good. Nothing to say about it!
-Objects are good.
-Decals are.. well, not my favorite. I liked the 2013 decals much more.
Overall visuals could have been way better. The 2013 track made by Giopanda looked a lot better in my opinion.

I like this track. The bumps makes the track a lot worse than it could've been tho! Thanks for this track and for this event. You're all doing a solid job.

Track: 7 out of 10.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

so
Victor Nicot,
Julien Abe,
Baptiste Rulot,
are banned for this race, don't take care about their laptimes in the website
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Have i missed something? What with the bans? Oh and no big problems with the track from me, you just have to be smooth, only issue i have is i feel its quite one lined which will make the racing hard but given the layout of the track its always going to be hard to create multiple line options without berms 5 foot high
StEEZY101
Team: YOGI

Post by StEEZY101 »

StEEZY101 wrote:am i allowed to get unbanned for this event?
I presume this isnt gonna happen then :lol:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I really don't get how people can complain about the traction ... It's MX, not MOTO GP or F1.
If you want to brainlessly pin around turns with huge berms and braking bumps the size of your penis, then go build your own track. But it's mxson, so deal with the tricky conditions and please, go ride some supermoto tracks if you want traction ...
Learn to be smooth with the brakes and throttle.

And last but not least ... I double dare you mofo, say one more time the track is too slick or the ruts are too small!!!

I fucking swear this community is getting worse every second. Crying that tracks need to be more realistic, but when they don't have MotoGP traction and can't go 5th gear pinned into huge berms they cry like little baby's...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Looking at that video I´m just even more convinced that the track crew did an amazing job on this :)
FredMX
Team: Privateer

Post by FredMX »

tracks good, I like the bumps and jumps and ruts, only critism is the visuals is hard to see some ruts and stuff, but the track is good and pretty realistic, makes you actually use your brakes on sim like your supposed too :lol:
clemmx
Team: *eMc*

Post by clemmx »

Well i was hyped for this sucks that the eu qualifier is on wednesday night
Professional Rage Quitter
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

The correct camera file for the track, got messed up in the released verison...

How to make them work
Throw in the saf file in the same folder you have your maggiora track in. If you don't know which, take the personal one.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/25yb88egu9bg1eg/%21%212016MXSON_Camera_addon.rar

How to use the cameras
  1. TAB until you're in "free camera mode" where you can control the camera freely.
  2. Press 1-9 on the keypad to view camera 1-9. This "activates" the TV cameras. Pressing 0 gets them "disabled".
  3. Press your button for sit/dab will make the camera focus on the person you're spectating.
  4. Pressing your buttons for next/previous rider will switch riders.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Will there be a skin tread??
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Post by honda23 »

Constructive criticism is always welcome, i really appreciate it, but i don't get on with the fact you have always, always and always complaint about, well almost everything, traction is slippery...did you see in real life how many riders crashed due to the slippery conditions? Jeffrey Herlings? Ruts are big and bumps too tricky...ok build your personal track then, we cannot afford to satisfy every personal opinion, it's normal, and it's normal that after several complaints a guy has to say something about it, if you don't like the track please don't race, because it cannot be possible that everything is shit. I don't have it with nobody, just see it from our point of view. Peace guys :D
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

honda23 wrote:Constructive criticism is always welcome, i really appreciate it, but i don't get on with the fact you have always, always and always complaint about, well almost everything, traction is slippery...did you see in real life how many riders crashed due to the slippery conditions? Jeffrey Herlings? Ruts are big and bumps too tricky...ok build your personal track then, we cannot afford to satisfy every personal opinion, it's normal, and it's normal that after several complaints a guy has to say something about it, if you don't like the track please don't race, because it cannot be possible that everything is shit. I don't have it with nobody, just see it from our point of view. Peace guys :D
Well.. there are fun tracks, and there are tracks which are fun and good for racing.

This track is fun, but probably not great for racing. When making tracks for a series, your first priority (in my opinion) has to be to make a track which is good for racing.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion