TreeValleyMX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
kewb13
Team: Privateer

TreeValleyMX

Post by kewb13 »

Hi there,
I recently started playing MXS and I really enjoy it! I thougt I'd try making a track..
Any feedback regarding possible future tracks is appreciated.

Thanks

Tracklink:
https://www.mediafire.com/?b0ijcv8jlufh0ui
kewb13

Re: TreeValleyMX

Post by kewb13 »

Forgot pictures, sorry...

JNeedham301

Post by JNeedham301 »

track looks good not tried yet
2018 EMF EU Free Supercross Champion
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Track looks stupidly fun and badass! Can't wait to get home and try it out!
kewb13

Post by kewb13 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Track looks stupidly fun and badass! Can't wait to get home and try it out!
Thanks mate, I hope you'll like it!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

This track is sick, well done! It's one of my favorite tracks aside from a couple little things. I would love to see you release more. I love the rutts, the roughness, and the flow of the track. Lots of good lines. I think the jump landings could be longer however, and maybe some more shading in areas to make the rutts easier to see. Other than that, it's incredibly fun.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
NickKuenzig211

Post by NickKuenzig211 »

I'm gunna have to say this track not only looks great, but is really fun to ride aswell! I did a review on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1DzEmyNJQ
kewb13

Post by kewb13 »

Clfitty wrote:This track is sick, well done! It's one of my favorite tracks aside from a couple little things. I would love to see you release more. I love the rutts, the roughness, and the flow of the track. Lots of good lines. I think the jump landings could be longer however, and maybe some more shading in areas to make the rutts easier to see. Other than that, it's incredibly fun.
Thank you very much!
I'm very happy to hear that you like the track. I'm pretty sure that I will make new tracks in the future, so I'll try to take your advice to build them!
kewb13

Post by kewb13 »

NickKuenzig211 wrote:I'm gunna have to say this track not only looks great, but is really fun to ride aswell! I did a review on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1DzEmyNJQ
Hey man, thank you for your awesome review! I'm very stoked! Glad to hear that you like the flow of my track.
Before I started to actually build the track I watched all the great trackbuilding tutorials by storken and kellen. So, BIG thanks to them to motivate people to actually build tracks!

I'm sorry for using so many Tree-Billboards.. I dind't actually think about CPU usage when I "planted" them. I guess I'll go easy with it in the future :D

btw, you didn't butcher my name at all