2016 MXSD Suzuki Supercross Skins *(PSD INCLUDED)*

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

2016 MXSD Suzuki Supercross Skins *(PSD INCLUDED)*

Post by Mv71fischer »

Here is the release of the MXSD Flo Yellow/Purple Suzuki for all of our instagram followers @MxSimulator_Daily

Thank you to everyone who follows us on IG, I am including the PSD so that you guys can put your numbers on it if you'd like. All I ask is that you don't make any extravagant changes to the bikes! I did put hours into this thing, if that's the case then I won't release the next one. Public Bikes are under the 2016 Rmz450 and 2016 250sxf dynos. Jms for the PSD are the 2013 Suzuki Jms! Enjoy! -Zach Fischer | MXSD Racing | Three-One-Seven Designs

Public Bikes Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lulp ... Public.saf

PSD File Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?b2umjgtw7kk7a4h

Thanks to:
-JLV for the amazing game!
-Attacker for the Template and cutout!
-ABRacing18 for the Update!
-Gear, and wheels are just for show but thanks to those who made them still!
StegengaRacing35
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 MXSD Suzuki Supercross Skins *(PSD INCLUDED)*

Post by StegengaRacing35 »

It looks like purple drank...........
jduuuub
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TPJ Owner/SBD Rider

Post by jduuuub »

It looks like a mix of a baseball and purp. Prob on drinking purp when you were doing this too..
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

jduuuub wrote:It looks like a mix of a baseball and purp. Prob on drinking purp when you were doing this too..
Because this is 10X better? Jeremy try helping people out and help grow this community instead of being a dick when you see a skin you don't like. I like the color scheme my advice would be try making the design and little less busy and make sure the design flows with the plastics but overall good skin just work on it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

It's a fun concept. The design is a bit busy but it does look better than anything I've seen Jdub make. I'll download this!
jduuuub
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TPJ Owner/SBD Rider

Post by jduuuub »

nickuzick wrote:It's a fun concept. The design is a bit busy but it does look better than anything I've seen Jdub make. I'll download this!
Blake_901 wrote:
jduuuub wrote:It looks like a mix of a baseball and purp. Prob on drinking purp when you were doing this too..
Because this is 10X better? Jeremy try helping people out and help grow this community instead of being a dick when you see a skin you don't like. I like the color scheme my advice would be try making the design and little less busy and make sure the design flows with the plastics but overall good skin just work on it.
Aye mate i didnt make those, that was all Travis Schrueder.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

So you're saying you haven't made any graphics but are giving shit to people who do?
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

I really like this bike cause you made something other people wouldn't do and because its something we don't see every day(at least I don't) definetly a sick skin!

And jdub why are you posting something like this Image
and then you dont skin your team stuff? Seems like you aren't good at skinning..
rflxns
Team: FWR

Post by rflxns »

I like this kit, it's different than the typical design scheme. I think the community benefits from unique designs like this.
aeffertz wrote:Did not plan on seeing some carton trannies go at it this morning but it surprisingly goes well with my coffee.
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

Post by Mv71fischer »

jonracer594 wrote:I really like this bike cause you made something other people wouldn't do and because its something we don't see every day(at least I don't) definetly a sick skin!

And jdub why are you posting something like this Image
and then you dont skin your team stuff? Seems like you aren't good at skinning..
nickuzick wrote:It's a fun concept. The design is a bit busy but it does look better than anything I've seen Jdub make. I'll download this!
Blake_901 wrote:So you're saying you haven't made any graphics but are giving shit to people who do?
rflxns wrote:I like this kit, it's different than the typical design scheme. I think the community benefits from unique designs like this.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the positive feedback! I made these bikes just for fun, got some time into them and i know there nothing spectacular but like you said there different. I love factory skins but they get boring. I make a lot of typical skins but also i guess "exotic" lol. The design couldve been a bit different on this, some parts couldve used some work but the overll idea i had i thought was decent. The purple and the flo yellow i definitely thought looked good together! Here is another setup i recently made, again, not perfect and jaw dropping but different! I made the gear and bikes here. Thanks again to those who gave positive feedback! :)
KieranEvans122
Team: Privateer

Post by KieranEvans122 »

Can u link the JM's pls i couldnt find them
Kieran Evans | Privateer
Jacob139

Post by Jacob139 »

Hi can someone please put my number on this bike skin? i have been trying all morning but it doesn't come up in game would be awesome of anyone were to do it for me. just private message me when you do it please and thank you.
Jacob139

Post by Jacob139 »

[quote="Jacob139"]Hi can someone please put my number on this bike skin? i have been trying all morning but it doesn't come up in game would be awesome of anyone were to do it for me. just private message me when you do it please and thank you. number is 139