gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: gaming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Level design is pretty much a dead giveaway. Wonder what Tim Allen thinks. He has nightmares.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

|
My bruthah here called me to arms. I'm diggin the BF1.
|
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I'm trying to contain my hype for bf1, but she needs to get here sooner. Already bought origin access and i likely will purchase the ultimate edition. I know I shouldn't preorder, but I can't wait any longer and there are no games I'm super excited about on the horizon. Except sniper 3 ghost warrior and rs2 vietnam. I just hope they don't ddos the game on the 18th.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

im in love
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

Anyone got a htc VIVE? i just got mine today and been playing onward. what a life changing experience! so immersive its insane!
TeamHavocRacing

Hey! Maybe now you'll play something for longer than 5 mins. :idea:
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

JayTaylor wrote:Anyone got a htc VIVE? i just got mine today and been playing onward. what a life changing experience! so immersive its insane!
My school let's us check Vive's out like library books. Was literally about to walk over and check one out when I saw this. Cant wait!
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

i never been more immersed in a game before. as usual i fuck around alot. i played like 6 hours straight almost. i would have played alot more if i didnt have to charge controllers
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

TeamHavocRacing

I'm at the age where I just pay for the car. I don't want to be chopping wood in-game to get my vehicles! lol. TBH it looks like a cool concept and pretty fun to accomplish something and actually have to invest a certain amount of time to be able to drive it. Then, I'm sure you do all you can to protect it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

And it's permadeath. So if you die you have to build it again. And a year or so ago the developer said pricing was random from $1-20 changed with each update. This guy seems like a riot. Love in his videos you can hear him stopping to drink, Finland seems titties.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I might have to buy it, I remember watching a video a while ago where he just drank through the whole thing. His car flipped and he got the crate of beers out of it to drink.

I'd probably do that too though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.