Happy Halloween! Cemetery Drive MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

Happy Halloween! Cemetery Drive MX

Post by MotoxMarcus »

Here is my new Halloween track! It's supposed to be a fun, unrealistic track and I think it turned out really well. I hope you guys enjoy this one and the theme that goes along with it!

Special thanks to Twistmoto for the blank track and all of the guys who had an object pack on that track such as DJ and DDMX!
Also, thanks to the guys that made the 2015 Stewart Compound, for the track textures!

Expect a new YouTube video on the track soon, but if you want to go ahead and make a review or edit, feel free to do so!

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuy13v6w2xwi9 ... y.rar?dl=0
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: Happy Halloween! Cemetery Drive MX

Post by funkychicken »

Great job Marcus! Huge improvements from the last track. Really enjoyable and I love the theme. The jumps, corners, ruts, braking bumps, everything just feels better and flows better. The finish line and the jump right before it are both really fun to scrub over and everything else works pretty well. My only bigger complaint is the starting straight away. I don't feel that it flows into the first corner like it should, and I feel it could be changed just a little bit to make it go smoother. Other than that, I think it's an awesome job and I love the big floaty jumps! Love your videos dude, keep up the good work! :D :D :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

Super cool beta testing this. Nice job man
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

here's the video of the track!
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

funkychicken wrote:Great job Marcus! Huge improvements from the last track. Really enjoyable and I love the theme. The jumps, corners, ruts, braking bumps, everything just feels better and flows better. The finish line and the jump right before it are both really fun to scrub over and everything else works pretty well. My only bigger complaint is the starting straight away. I don't feel that it flows into the first corner like it should, and I feel it could be changed just a little bit to make it go smoother. Other than that, I think it's an awesome job and I love the big floaty jumps! Love your videos dude, keep up the good work! :D :D :D
Thanks for the positive feedback on my videos! I'm really trying to make my channel the best it can be! Yeah the start is wonky where it goes back on the track. I added that part last and just needed ro release it since it was Halloween and I was running short on time lol
Masterblaster1998
Team: Mantis United

Post by Masterblaster1998 »

Awesome final track marcus. (its jordan from your livestream of its creation)
keep up the good work mate :)
Mantis United
Direct Contracting
IMS Products
LHM
SPEED763
Team: FlexMoto

Post by SPEED763 »

adding to the start/first turn complaint... i think you should care more about decal placements. the decals look like you were drunk placing them lol aside from that good job. i didn't think i was gonna see another Halloween map. did you make the headstones or just find some online? i couldn't find any when i made creepy hollow. i think you did good all in all and its better then YTI quality exception towards YTIs decal placings. You did better placing them there. in my opinion. If you by chance made those gravestones.... want to partner with me on track builds? you make objects? i make track lol
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

SPEED763 wrote:adding to the start/first turn complaint... i think you should care more about decal placements. the decals look like you were drunk placing them lol aside from that good job. i didn't think i was gonna see another Halloween map. did you make the headstones or just find some online? i couldn't find any when i made creepy hollow. i think you did good all in all and its better then YTI quality exception towards YTIs decal placings. You did better placing them there. in my opinion. If you by chance made those gravestones.... want to partner with me on track builds? you make objects? i make track lol
Thanks for the feedback! The decals are kinda sloppy on the side of the track because I kind of rushed it because I was running short on time. The gravestones are just images from google and are only billboards. I have no idea how to make objects lol. I also don;t make many tracks, I focus mainly on my youtube channel in my free time. I mainly made this track because I made a halloween track last year and kind of started a tradition.
SPEED763

Post by SPEED763 »

still for the time you had put in it, it turned out nice. believe me not tryin' to bash you at all. cool i can do that part. learned out to make objects myself, i dont know how to render them yet for in game. dam brain of mine crossfires when im tryin to keep up with jlvs tuts. anyways man if this is what track 3 its nice
SPEED763

Post by SPEED763 »

if you want tracks to use in your videos you have permission to use mine :D 8) :lol:
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

I'm a fan of last years track because of the environment and also the track layout. I think in the pure build aspect this track is better (ruts/rough/jumps). However I would rather go back and ride last years due to it being more authentic and having much better detail off-track. Regardless of that both are good, I would simply chose to play last years because of the reasons listed above. Also I think it would be cool to see you do a Christmas theme track as well.
MotoxMarcus

Post by MotoxMarcus »

SKlein wrote:I'm a fan of last years track because of the environment and also the track layout. I think in the pure build aspect this track is better (ruts/rough/jumps). However I would rather go back and ride last years due to it being more authentic and having much better detail off-track. Regardless of that both are good, I would simply chose to play last years because of the reasons listed above. Also I think it would be cool to see you do a Christmas theme track as well.
Thanks for the feedback man! I didn't spend nearly the time on the environment this year, and I understand 100% what you mean! I thought about doing a Christmas track and I think I could make it really cool. I already have some ideas in my head lol
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

If anyone still has this track a new link would be greatly appreciated. :D
The First Amendment
Team: Privateer

Post by The First Amendment »

this looks like a track that would be really fun to play with friends