Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by onefoureight »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: I'm moving to Canada, taking a handful of poison and running off a bridge with scissors in my hands tomorrow
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Straya
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Gotta love the corrupt mainstream media making it look like trump had no chance. They knew he had a chance and did everything to prevent him from being president. Glad most of the people out there weren't falling for that crap.

I thought for sure I would wake up to clinton as president admit I was shocked. In my area there are tons of trump banners.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

m121c wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
m121c wrote:Trump will not lose the popular vote in my opinion...
Up for a friendly wager?
If I had anything to wage. :lol:
Looks like you should have taken me up on my offer, I was loud wrong on this one.

Congrats to the Trump supporters on the passionate campaign that proved effective. Hopefully this can be the start to a new path, if the GOP is ever going to enact their vision for what the country should be, here's they're chance - owning the executive and legislative branches, plus appointing the tie-breaker Justice to the highest court in the judicial branch...by my math that's 3 for 3, and definitely a big blow to the Dem's.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

James_122 wrote:I am offering up my hand in marriage to any U.S citizen, man or women, that will be willing to pay me a small fortune in exchange for Canadian citizenship. Empty those pockets, and I'm yours havoc.
Ass, gas, or grass; no one moves to Canada for free.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!

CHOO CHOO!
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Hopefully this will create a positive change haha.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

checkerz wrote:Ass, gas, or grass; no one moves to Canada for free.
An old friend modernized that phrase... "Cash, stash or gash; no one rides for free."

Anyway, I'd say the onus lies on Trump now to actually do what he said to avoid being a hypocritical politician, right? He now has to show that it wasn't all just hot air.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

#stillsonwins

If you don't get it, watch "Dead Zone" because either art imitates life or vice versa.

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
m121c wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote: Up for a friendly wager?
If I had anything to wage. :lol:
Looks like you should have taken me up on my offer, I was loud wrong on this one.

Congrats to the Trump supporters on the passionate campaign that proved effective. Hopefully this can be the start to a new path, if the GOP is ever going to enact their vision for what the country should be, here's they're chance - owning the executive and legislative branches, plus appointing the tie-breaker Justice to the highest court in the judicial branch...by my math that's 3 for 3, and definitely a big blow to the Dem's.
You forget that Trump is hated as much by the GOP as by the Democrats. For that reason I don't think it will be free reign like you would expect.

The SCOTUS appointment is huge thought, that is for sure.

#winning
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Justin you would've won that wager actually... Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote by an EXTREMELY small margin
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

The sorry cunts who lost still thinking people voting for Trump was about race. It was the middle class repeatedly get shafted for years nothing more. SMH libs always pull out the race card. Those same libs want to move to Canada, but why not Mexico?
m121c

Post by m121c »

I'm excited for the future. Hopefully Trump performs and we as nation will be wanting him back in the presidency in 4 years.

Havoc, why Canada? I mean Mexico is warm all year long... and Canada doesn't like us Americans very much, nor is it very cheap living up there. First gas station stop up in Canada: $25 for a Red Bull and small bag of beef jerky. Don't even get started on alcohol prices! With Trudeau as prime minister you'll need it!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

mxsrider96 wrote:Justin you would've won that wager actually... Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote by an EXTREMELY small margin
This means that Hillary actually got more votes than Trump, but Trump won more electoral?