YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jules
Team: TJFLEX

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by Jules »

My latest project ever i think :lol:
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Guys it's on now.

I would really appreciate if you could vote once a day for my video at http://filmfestival.racerxonline.com.

Hope you like it:
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Guys it's on now.

I would really appreciate if you could vote once a day for my video at http://filmfestival.racerxonline.com.
Awesome that you made it in! Some really creative shots. I'll definitely be throwing you a vote. Seems like someone from the mxs community makes it in every year. I'm gonna try and make it in next year
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Should be an easy win against that FMX piece. Intro on yours was dope!
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Thanks Patrick.

Well, yea I don't wanna sound like a egoistic dumbass but I think mine is better.

Although, it has nearly as much views and likes at the social media as mine.
So without your help I won't win it.

Somehow I don't like and never liked that you can vote once a day and not just once because other people watch it and vote. Why should I vote again and again if I don't know both of the filmers?!
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Something simple from the Carmichael Farm getting ready for Mini O's.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

It was a great experience to shoot SX indoors for the first time, even though it was really small and hard to film.

Hope you guys enjoy the video :)
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Pretty dope sib. Never really seen an sx edit before. Interesting to hear a bunch of air horns at a supercross race lol. Nice job!
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

that edit was pretty sick man!!!

i was looking for a good camera that can go up to 120fps but i can't find anything cheap enough for me :lol:
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:that edit was pretty sick man!!!

i was looking for a good camera that can go up to 120fps but i can't find anything cheap enough for me :lol:
A7s II will be the cheapest HD 120FPS camera if I'm not mistaken. The A7s I's 120FPS is useless.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

I just ordered myself a Sony a6500 that has solid 120fps at 1080p built in. It's currently at 1399$ at B&H photo and has received pretty good ratings so far.

Unfortunately it has a very slow sensor readout in 4K that causes a pretty bad rolling shutter effect (typical Sony problem). In 1080P however that's no problem. This is like the only affordable camera with interchangeable lenses and good slow-mo capabilities out there right now so you could definitely check this camera out. Or you can just wait for the new Panasonic gh5 which should be pretty sick, too!
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Hey man :)

I highly recommend you to buy an used Sony FS700 as I did because the price really dropped last year and you get one for 2k ready to shoot.
It doesn't matter how many hours are on it because they can run for millions of hours, more you should check how the owner treated it.

Why going for a used Sony FS700? Its an awesome camera, shooting 240fps in 1080p. It doesnt have 4k but I think it's not necessary at all at this point even though you can upgrade to 4k on this camera.

I wouldn't recommend DSLR cameras if you just wanna film for few reasons. It's easier to hold the camera and it has amazing option which you don't wanna miss, like you can completely zoom on the screen to get sure if its 100% focused without changing the picture. There are many more I can promise you :P
DSLRs don't focus on filming so you have to deal with a lot less functions. Even though you have the advantage that those are smaller and you can take photos aswell.

Just my 2 cents. Hope I could help you out a bit.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Sib43 wrote:

Hey man :)

I highly recommend you to buy an used Sony FS700 as I did because the price really dropped last year and you get one for 2k ready to shoot.
It doesn't matter how many hours are on it because they can run for millions of hours, more you should check how the owner treated it.

Why going for a used Sony FS700? Its an awesome camera, shooting 240fps in 1080p. It doesnt have 4k but I think it's not necessary at all at this point even though you can upgrade to 4k on this camera.

I wouldn't recommend DSLR cameras if you just wanna film for few reasons. It's easier to hold the camera and it has amazing option which you don't wanna miss, like you can completely zoom on the screen to get sure if its 100% focused without changing the picture. There are many more I can promise you :P
DSLRs don't focus on filming so you have to deal with a lot less functions. Even though you have the advantage that those are smaller and you can take photos aswell.

Just my 2 cents. Hope I could help you out a bit.
yea i was looking for a used fs700 aswell but right know 2k is too much for me (just got a 2017 yamaha) i thinkthe best option for me would be to wait untill i have enough money to get a used fs700 and go from there... thank you all guys :D
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Guys, I'm thinking about buying the DJI Ronin. Its a tough decision because of the price they have.

I know Patrick is using the M I think and those shots are always sick.

Pretty unsure if its worth the price. Any other experienced with it.
Is it really worth the money?
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Hell yea! I made it happen and won the Racer X film fest :D