JGMX: Milfville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MxRicer211
Team: Privateer

Re: JGMX: Milfville

Post by MxRicer211 »

Lmao it takes literally 1 minute to sign up, just do it lazy ass. Plus its not like you have anything better to do then sit at your computer and bitch and moan. Brandon just wants some people to use his forums that he worked very hard on, which are by the way quite noice. Oh and by the time you've spent ten minutes trying to make a witty reply shutting me down, you could have downloaded this sick track and could have been playing it.

Get a job or somethin
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

broland278 wrote:
dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
James Webb wrote:On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.

This guy gets it. Its just not in good taste. It would be like Domino's Pizza having a link to their site, on Pizza Hut's website.

There has obviously been some effort put into the mxs events site, but using someone's competing site to promote your site for free isn't very cool.
its not an "advertisement" its a link to download a track if you want to sign up. i didt say "hey guys go sign up on my site blah blah blah blah" he posted basically saying he made a dope track but you have to go somewhere else to download it. its your decision to download it from there or get it however you want.
It is an advertisement. Advertising is putting your logo somewhere it will be seen(in your case, your website url.) Forcing someone to make an account on your site in order to download a track posted on this forum is not cool. Its completely fine if you wanted only your sites users to have the track, but if that's the case, then post the track there.
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

DonnieTheDealer wrote:
broland278 wrote:
dearnhardtfan7 wrote:

This guy gets it. Its just not in good taste. It would be like Domino's Pizza having a link to their site, on Pizza Hut's website.

There has obviously been some effort put into the mxs events site, but using someone's competing site to promote your site for free isn't very cool.
its not an "advertisement" its a link to download a track if you want to sign up. i didt say "hey guys go sign up on my site blah blah blah blah" he posted basically saying he made a dope track but you have to go somewhere else to download it. its your decision to download it from there or get it however you want.
It is an advertisement. Advertising is putting your logo somewhere it will be seen(in your case, your website url.) Forcing someone to make an account on your site in order to download a track posted on this forum is not cool. Its completely fine if you wanted only your sites users to have the track, but if that's the case, then post the track there.

How is josh forcing anyone to sign up? And it's not an advertisement. How am I advertising if I didn't even make the track post? Idk why you guys are so hell bent over him posting a link to his track and you having to take a minute or two out or your day/night to sign up on something to get it. I'm pretty sure you gotta sign up on RF or mxs lobby to attend a race on there, so what really is the difference. Either way you sign up for something to get something out of it. If you don't want to sign up then don't lol it doesn't hurt my feelings. It really just doesn't make since why most of the people on here get mad or triggered over something that doesn't effect there life. Just drop it, if you don't like the post then let it go. No one is forced to sign up, it's all your decision to sign up
broland278

Post by broland278 »

And yeah I did spend a lot of time into them and pretty proud on how they came out not to mention it costs money to run them monthly, to be exact I paid $175 for the software license, $25 a month to continue software and security updates and $8 a month on webhosting.
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

If you can't get the fact that it is advertising(and somewhat scummy) through your thick skull, then I don't trust you or your website. I won't join it, but I will happily download the track thanks to Webby.
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Because to be totally honest, your site doesn't seem to be doing anything except attempting to pull traffic from this community. If you want to make a website to host races then thats fine. But you've created a forum that forces people to sign up in order to download the files that are posted there, I.E. making them exclusive to members of your community. You basically took what is in this community and duplicated it, while making yours have exclusive content. If thats what you're after then whatever. But Its a little shitty to me to do that to what is already a niche community.

But what do I know. I'm just an adult with a realistic view on life who wants to see a community thrive, rather than divide.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
broland278

Post by broland278 »

DonnieTheDealer wrote:If you can't get the fact that it is advertising(and somewhat scummy) through your thick skull, then I don't trust you or your website. I won't join it, but I will happily download the track thanks to Webby.
Okay lol don't sign up, never personally asked you to. And no one asked you to trust anything nor anyone
broland278

Post by broland278 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:Because to be totally honest, your site doesn't seem to be doing anything except attempting to pull traffic from this community. If you want to make a website to host races then thats fine. But you've created a forum that forces people to sign up in order to download the files that are posted there, I.E. making them exclusive to members of your community. You basically took what is in this community and duplicated it, while making yours have exclusive content. If thats what you're after then whatever. But Its a little shitty to me to do that to what is already a niche community.

But what do I know. I'm just an adult with a realistic view on life who wants to see a community thrive, rather than divide.
All I have left to say is everyone has an opinion. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have heard a lot of positive comments on my site and some negative but what do you expect, it's the internet. Not everyone agrees or has the same outlook.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Couldnt even get the track to download on your website, super annoying having to do all that bullshit sign up stuff for nothing, thanks webb
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You could always take the negative input and use it to improve your site into which you've sunk several hundred dollars. I would be more likely to visit again if I could download files without being logged in and if you weren't so obtuse with complaints.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
broland278

Post by broland278 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Couldnt even get the track to download on your website, super annoying having to do all that bullshit sign up stuff for nothing, thanks webb
It's actually very simple, all you had to do was click the blue highlighted and underlined text that says

JGMXmilf.rar
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

did that got some error.
broland278

Post by broland278 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:did that got some error.
just downloaded it fine, weird yours didnt work
bbr451
Crushed Dissenter

Post by bbr451 »

broland278 wrote:
dearnhardtfan7 wrote:Because to be totally honest, your site doesn't seem to be doing anything except attempting to pull traffic from this community. If you want to make a website to host races then thats fine. But you've created a forum that forces people to sign up in order to download the files that are posted there, I.E. making them exclusive to members of your community. You basically took what is in this community and duplicated it, while making yours have exclusive content. If thats what you're after then whatever. But Its a little shitty to me to do that to what is already a niche community.

All I have left to say is everyone has an opinion. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have heard a lot of positive comments on my site and some negative but what do you expect, it's the internet. Not everyone agrees or has the same outlook.
Why are there multiple motocross magazines. why are there multiple dirtbike brands. How many fucking csgo websites are there????
this isnt dividing a community, this is expanding it.
charlesgable
Crushed Dissenter

Post by charlesgable »

You talk about being divided? This community is a fucking wreck right now.