JGMX: Milfville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
dallasmx15
Team: FlexMoto

Re: JGMX: Milfville

Post by dallasmx15 »

We are all one big dysfunctional family.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

dallasmx15 wrote:We are all one big dysfunctional family.
oh my god you couldn't have said it better
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

me 2 same same. Track is fun keep it up. worth. :shock: :D
yes
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:I'm not trying to knock your site, but I mean its literally the same thing as these forums.
agreed
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

bbr451 wrote:do you fucking drink seamen with your cornflakes in the morning.??? Brandon is just making the community better with his forum. more forums=more content.
Brandon isn't doing anything but duplicating a product essentially. Fail to see how this doesn't divide when you are 'moving' people to your site from the current site, thus giving you more web traffic and less to this. I understand that it is just another place to post, but I don't really see the benefit to the community in making this.
If you cant see the benefits of being able to upload files and pictures directly to the site then I honestly don't know what to say to you
Doesn't really make it any better a site does it. You still have to upload the content to the website which is the alternative to MediaFire/DropBox etc. Doesn't take 2 minutes to then make a topic and copy and paste the links for the images and the track and to then hit submit. Don't see how this makes content creators much easier tbh.

Track is cool anyway, gj.
Fair Play.
hazz mazz
Team: Privateer

Post by hazz mazz »

pls someone put download link that mxs events wont work for me big mistake doing that its a pain in the arse to setup an out then get loads of spam from it
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

bbr451 wrote:Why arent yall mad at tm factory racing. all of josh's tracks are on there. not a single bitch fest.
I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling or just severely handicapped.

TMFR took the idea of Puremxs, a site that has died since it was first made back in the early days of sim, and expanded it to make users find content as easy as possible. The owner, whose name has escaped my mind (sorry), has done an awesome job to actually help people find content. This new forum has not added anything to jlv's current forum. I don't see how yous aren't understanding what these people are saying.
Donate if you like My Creations
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Ohagan75 wrote:I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling or just severely handicapped.

TMFR took the idea of Puremxs, a site that has died since it was first made back in the early days of sim, and expanded it to make users find content as easy as possible. The owner, whose name has escaped my mind (sorry), has done an awesome job to actually help people find content. This new forum has not added anything to jlv's current forum. I don't see how yous aren't understanding what these people are saying.
rt
Fair Play.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

I don't understand why you guys are just dragging it out.

It's very simple, if you don't like it, then don't sign up nor go to the site yet people are still signing up. James Webb clearly posted a MediaFire link to the track on here. So therefore there is no point to keep going on about a thread that was from yesterday
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I just wanted to ask why did you recreate the forums? I get it for the races you hold having your own website is probably pretty nice, but i dont understand why you would pay as much as you said to host the website which looks awesome by the way, only to recreate something jlv lets us use for free, Tmfactory stands apart because it helps the users find content lost in pages of the forums, not create a new forum to have to look through as well, come up with something new and it wont get shot out of the sky on these forums.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

So how do you guys like the actual track? Is it fun? you guys enjoy the big jumps? or prefer something more realistic? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I haven't ridden it yet, but I have a question. Is it, in any way, inspired by Millville, or is it just a fun play on words?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

mxsrider96 wrote:I haven't ridden it yet, but I have a question. Is it, in any way, inspired by Millville, or is it just a fun play on words?
yes haha the name was inspired by Millville but other than that it really doesn't share my similarities

sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

every time there is a post on this website it ends up turning into an argument, literally every single time.

great track tho :D

P.S. the freestyle section is dooope
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

sethiemeboi wrote:every time there is a post on this website it ends up turning into an argument, literally every single time.

great track tho :D

P.S. the freestyle section is dooope
glad you liked the track man... I had a lot of fun with it