Railin Winter 2016

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Railin Winter 2016

Post by slowngreen »

Updated version of the track I released last year.

Video by Storken.

Track Link....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l0c0yjj46 ... er2016.rar

Happy Holidays!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Railin Winter 2016

Post by Wahlamt »

This version is far superior to your old one! Really liking the flow you can get in this, also your jump shapes feels a lot smoother and makes more sense now, keep it up :)
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Thanks Walmart! :D
Fibs
Team: Privateer

Post by Fibs »

Just downloaded the track and went to play on it some and i think all the decals are messed up (the snow is only in some places). Do i need to have the old one downloaded or should i just try downloading it again?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Fibs wrote:Just downloaded the track and went to play on it some and i think all the decals are messed up (the snow is only in some places). Do i need to have the old one downloaded or should i just try downloading it again?
I don't think you should need the old one. The outside of the parts you ride on, like the edges of the area itself does not have decals, and that is how it should be. Do you miss decals on the track-riding part?
Fibs

Post by Fibs »

Wahlamt wrote:
Fibs wrote:Just downloaded the track and went to play on it some and i think all the decals are messed up (the snow is only in some places). Do i need to have the old one downloaded or should i just try downloading it again?
I don't think you should need the old one. The outside of the parts you ride on, like the edges of the area itself does not have decals, and that is how it should be. Do you miss decals on the track-riding part?
Yes they are not on the track, it's very patchy and just missing it on most of the track.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Fibs wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Yes they are not on the track, it's very patchy and just missing it on most of the track.
Can you upload a screenshot?

Just giving you a few tips to troubleshoot:
-Did you accidentally rename the folder to something else?
-Did you accidentally extract it so it created another folder, like it put all contents in a new folder called "railingwinter2016" so your folder structure looks like "railingwinter2016/railingwinter2016/files and stuff"?
-Did you accidentally put it in another folder, that already has another track?
Fibs

Post by Fibs »

Wahlamt wrote:
Fibs wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: I don't think you should need the old one. The outside of the parts you ride on, like the edges of the area itself does not have decals, and that is how it should be. Do you miss decals on the track-riding part?
Can you upload a screenshot?

Just giving you a few tips to troubleshoot:
-Did you accidentally rename the folder to something else?
-Did you accidentally extract it so it created another folder, like it put all contents in a new folder called "railingwinter2016" so your folder structure looks like "railingwinter2016/railingwinter2016/files and stuff"?
-Did you accidentally put it in another folder, that already has another track?
https://gyazo.com/31936eb7618ae9d154238aff8ae4c5f6

Nope, just unzipped the file and put it in the mxsimulator person folder like every other track :(
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

When you first load up the track, does it give you any error messages in chat? :? Like "Can't load..."
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Thanks for the track, traction/jumps are really good. The layout has nice elevation changes, the drop in section on the MX track is probably the only negative I can see. It's a good idea, but in terms of racing it could be really nice if there were two line options with incentives for taking one or the other. (EX. roll inside or go middle/outside with ability to carry speed and clear to near the bottom of the hill).
Regardless the track is enjoyable to play, nice job!