Racetech Rewind

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MarshDylan_

Racetech Rewind

Post by MarshDylan_ »

I've had this sitting in my personal folder for a while and I thought I might as well release it. This is a reversed version of one my first tracks I ever made, Racetech Training Complex. It's still the same style Racetech with big whip jumps and bowl turns, just backwards now. Have fun :wink:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?1bnuyf3bq7pzcsa

Fibs
Team: Privateer

Re: Racetech Rewind

Post by Fibs »

Not sure if it is on my end but its take a while to download. Went and downloaded another track and it went fine, still could be on my end though. Keeps going between 30-55 minutes to download :/
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

Fibs wrote:Not sure if it is on my end but its take a while to download. Went and downloaded another track and it went fine, still could be on my end though. Keeps going between 30-55 minutes to download :/
I went and looked in the track folder and I didn't see any enormous files or anything out of the ordinary, not sure why you're having that problem. Let me know if this happens to anyone else.
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

Fibs wrote:Not sure if it is on my end but its take a while to download. Went and downloaded another track and it went fine, still could be on my end though. Keeps going between 30-55 minutes to download :/
I'm getting the same issue
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

GHarlan wrote:
I'm getting the same issue
same thing over here it could be bc of how many people are tying to download it... idk just a guess
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVING DOWNLOAD ISSUES
Fibs

Post by Fibs »

MarshDylan_ wrote:LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVING DOWNLOAD ISSUES

Much better :)
SPEED763
Team: FlexMoto

Post by SPEED763 »

yeah its your internet bro it took me 2min 39sec
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

great track ill do a video on it in the near future
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
J0hanss0n

Post by J0hanss0n »

RACETECH IS THE BEST TRACK EVER MADE! :o :o :o
Fibs

Post by Fibs »

SPEED763 wrote:

yeah its your internet bro it took me 2min 39sec
Read the comments.... Link was fixed
sebastianbang

Post by sebastianbang »

It is still very slow for me
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

The idea of this is cool in theory but, imo you've butchered the execution, The jumps, berms etc are sick, but the rough youve added, along with the slick(ish) traction, makes it so one little swap coming into a corner, means you're gone every time. (Ps a double over the start line instead of two walls would have been lit!). I know this is kinda harsh but yea, dont get me wrong I love shredding it! :D :D :D
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

D_ROY178 wrote:The idea of this is cool in theory but, imo you've butchered the execution, The jumps, berms etc are sick, but the rough youve added, along with the slick(ish) traction, makes it so one little swap coming into a corner, means you're gone every time. (Ps a double over the start line instead of two walls would have been lit!). I know this is kinda harsh but yea, dont get me wrong I love shredding it! :D :D :D
I see where you're coming from, if I would've taken my time on it then it would've been a lot better trust me. But I literally redid this in about 30-45 minutes one night just for me and some friends so this really wasn't even supposed to get released but I thought why not. At first, there actually WAS a double over the start instead of walls, but that made for someone being able to quad the entire next jump which I didn't like. That's the reasoning for the walls.
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

MarshDylan_ wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:The idea of this is cool in theory but, imo you've butchered the execution, The jumps, berms etc are sick, but the rough youve added, along with the slick(ish) traction, makes it so one little swap coming into a corner, means you're gone every time. (Ps a double over the start line instead of two walls would have been lit!). I know this is kinda harsh but yea, dont get me wrong I love shredding it! :D :D :D
I see where you're coming from, if I would've taken my time on it then it would've been a lot better trust me. But I literally redid this in about 30-45 minutes one night just for me and some friends so this really wasn't even supposed to get released but I thought why not. At first, there actually WAS a double over the start instead of walls, but that made for someone being able to quad the entire next jump which I didn't like. That's the reasoning for the walls.
Yeah ok, fair enough, i see what you mean, i guess for a 30 minute job or whatever, its pretty solid :)