Stock Model Replacement

Post your suggestions here
FlyinHigh

Stock Model Replacement

Post by FlyinHigh »

I've been wanting to create a new stock model replacement, but then I realized whats the point if everyone runs KTM dynos? Which led me to wonder if there was any way JLV would be able to link the models to something other than a dyno. Would be nice to see stock models of each riders brand or at least randomized so we don't all see 20 ktm's on the line? I'm aware that the easy fix is to download everyone's stuff, but not everybody has the pc to support such a thing. Not sure if it would be possible but a suggestion none the less.
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Re: Stock Model Replacement

Post by Ezra »

+100
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Or say screw the dyno charts and just make every bike equal, to where the game required raw skill in seat bouncing and riding the piss out of berms hoping to get a good drive.

I do like this idea tho would be nice to see a wide variety of bikes and not the ktm.

+10000000
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

I know this is already in use to an extent but if you make it more drastic then it might spice up dyno choice. Would be cool if jlv took the characteristics of each bike as stated in the Shootouts on various websites so each bike was better at certain aspects, think that would be really cool, e.g Suzuki and Honda have good handling and Husky and KTM have more power, Yamaha and Kawi are known for being heavy etc.
Fair Play.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Who wants better handling? Then, turn stability down to 0.
It's how this game works. You will be as good as low your stabillity number is.

99% of us wants the most powerfull bike because you can't edit the motor in the game but you can edit the frame and handling by tweaking the advanced stability.

I think every dyno should have each own caracteristics as same that has been done to date but...

I really like your idea of puttung visualy random colors on the bikes of other riders.
Ex:
Games recognizes an onlince race. It reads how many people there are. If there are 8 people in the lobby, randomly 2 will appear with a red bike, 2 with green, 2 with orange and so... Those riders will still play with their dynos but we will se like if they play with another one.

I really like your idea man.
Alex V111#1017
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Go ride the 450sxf then the yz450f, if you turn your stability down to 0 then your more unstable surely....
Fair Play.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

FlyinHigh wrote:I've been wanting to create a new stock model replacement, but then I realized whats the point if everyone runs KTM dynos? Which led me to wonder if there was any way JLV would be able to link the models to something other than a dyno. Would be nice to see stock models of each riders brand or at least randomized so we don't all see 20 ktm's on the line? I'm aware that the easy fix is to download everyone's stuff, but not everybody has the pc to support such a thing. Not sure if it would be possible but a suggestion none the less.
Already made one, with all 2016/17 bikes, almost ready to release just need to find someone who know made plate .jms, bc i dont wanna the fucked numbers