Quads

Post your suggestions here
William EMF
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Post by William EMF »

AHeckman2 wrote:There's plenty of awesome modelers out there in this community, but good luck trying to find one to make a quad for a cheap price.
This I understand. Can't say money is no object, but I'll definitely pay. I know I am asking for something that is FAR from the norm. This means A lot to me!!

Thank you!!
William EMF

Post by William EMF »

AHeckman2 wrote:There's plenty of awesome modelers out there in this community, but good luck trying to find one to make a quad for a cheap price.

This I believe! I have seen the work. In fact During this process I ran across your stuff on YouTube. I also checked your FB paged and liked it. I have to admit, I have been pretty damn amazed at what is being done. Now I'm hoping to utilize the awesomeness of this game. In a way it may have not been thought of. Or maybe it has. It's being more used as a blueprint to an entire event weekend along with the facilities event layout. Only one problem. No quad model objects to place for demo. I'm really hoping to find someone willing to do it soon. If I can't get some to place on montage. I will just have to deal with it. I would really prefer to have some to place in pits and a planed stationary start line view. I am not here to mess with people or stert some quad vs bike thing. Just want to get a job done.

Again, Thank you for any help
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Post by tommyz2121 »

Addair435 wrote:
Photomorti wrote:Please dont :P dirtbikes are 10x cooler then atv's :P
I like dirt bikes, Yes. But why not get more money for the game by adding quads also
cause alot of quad riders already play mx sim and like it just as much plus we would have to make tracks more suiting to quads
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

Just imagine getting punted by a quad in every corner while you're on a bike by a bunch of trolls. That's where I stand on it :lol:
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

I think it could be fun to have quads in the game but I would be more happy to see someone do a sidecar :lol: It wouldnt be difficult to model since you just add a box to any bike model and that would be it.. Maybe I should learn how to model :lol:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Fuck quads.[/quote]
KawiBaby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Top Notch Designz

Post by KawiBaby »

[flash=]Lmao[/flash] a fucking Quad this is "MX" Simulator for a reason bud ;). :P :P :P :P :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
higgsy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by higgsy »

#FUCKTHEQUADS
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

higgsy wrote:#FUCKTHEQUADS
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Mcguire103 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Mcguire103 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
MxRicer211

Post by MxRicer211 »

Instead of jumping on the "fuck quads" bandwagon like a bunch of toddlers maybe take a little time to think about it. The "problem" of getting punted by quads could be solved by an option on servers to disable quads or quad only races. Tommy, you don't have to make quad oriented tracks, you don't even have to do anything. What is even wrong with quads anyway? "Oh they destroy ruts" terrain deformation isn't available in multiplayer. I mean its like quad riders literally murdered your whole family by the way your treating them.

Never mind, why do I even try, as soon as someone contributes their ideas to this community it is shot down by a bunch of 14 year old's who believe their top shit.
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

quads are baddass. but this is mx simulator.
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

MxRicer211 wrote:Instead of jumping on the "fuck quads" bandwagon like a bunch of toddlers maybe take a little time to think about it. The "problem" of getting punted by quads could be solved by an option on servers to disable quads or quad only races. Tommy, you don't have to make quad oriented tracks, you don't even have to do anything. What is even wrong with quads anyway? "Oh they destroy ruts" terrain deformation isn't available in multiplayer. I mean its like quad riders literally murdered your whole family by the way your treating them.

Never mind, why do I even try, as soon as someone contributes their ideas to this community it is shot down by a bunch of 14 year old's who believe their top shit.