50%
2. Delay by 1 day, monday night = Pro classes, tuesday night = Amateur classes
50%

Total votes: 119

Faltsu

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross - race day poll

Post by Faltsu »

Sandhapper wrote:
Faltsu wrote:Probably all the amateurs voting for sunday/monday and pros voting for monday/tuesday
Okay.. Why?

I have internship from monday to friday. To add to that I also go to the gym 4 times a week (monday, tuesday, thursday and friday). It's the same exact thing as you guys. You don't have time because you choose to race IRL. I probably won't have time on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday because I choose to go to the gym.

If EMF changes to Monday, then you'll all probably not see me, because my priority is real life. I'm fine with whatever they're doing. EMF is doing a fenomenal job.

Don't get mad when EMF doesn't change its date. They've all made plans for sunday, and from what I've heard it sounds great. It's not about when the community can race, it's when the EMF crew can host races. The community has to adapt to their times.

Also.. the 450 class is later than 250, right? If you guys are skeptical if you won't make it in time for the 250, just race the 450 if you want to race that bad.
Because amateurs race is monday and not during weekend.
5hour gym training session if u have time only for internship and gym?

but i guess there is nothing to do, gonna be weird with 10 players each heat
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I wonder if people are just making new accounts to vote for their option -_-
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

I'm just saying this because emf has already lost so many players and pro classes has only half of the gates filled very often.
Other than that everything looks good and cant wait for the mxgp since the tracks last year were super cool and realistic, loved it
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Faltsu wrote:Because amateurs race is monday and not during weekend.
Makes sense haha. I personally voted for Sunday myself and I'm not an amateur.
Faltsu wrote:5hour gym training session if u have time only for internship and gym?
No. I've to travel 2 hours and 30 minutes each day to get to my internship though. Then I have to eat and then I have to go to the gym. Mostly home around 9pm. I've also gotten championships of my study which I want to do good at and I'm learning to play guitar.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Faltsu wrote:Other than that everything looks good and cant wait for the mxgp since the tracks last year were super cool and realistic, loved it
Thanks for the love Valtteri! :mrgreen:
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Yea I'd have to say with doing pros on Sundays will lose a a ton more pros then during it during the week just due to the IRL problem
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

mx201 wrote:Yea I'd have to say with doing pros on Sundays will lose a a ton more pros then during it during the week just due to the IRL problem
I love how you're saying this when the poll is split almost even. You're just saying this because if you can't do one race, then why even live, right? The poll says that the amount of people on both sides is almost dead even
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mx201

Post by mx201 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
mx201 wrote:Yea I'd have to say with doing pros on Sundays will lose a a ton more pros then during it during the week just due to the IRL problem
I love how you're saying this when the poll is split almost even. You're just saying this because if you can't do one race, then why even live, right? The poll says that the amount of people on both sides is almost dead even
Your a idiot. I'm sure you don't have a life outside of Sim so you wouldn't understand that almost 90% of ppl that play this game ride IRL and Sundays are just not a good day for it. You act like I'm talking for myself have you seen this entire thread ex kellen and vallteri and more. Most of the votes for sun Mon is ams because as you can tell from this thread its the pros arguing. But I forgot sim is your life and you can't go more then 5mins without posting on the fourms so HEY Buddy there's a whole world out there to explore other then bitching on the fourms in your moms basement eating chips.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

mx201 wrote:Your a idiot. I'm sure you don't have a life outside of Sim so you wouldn't understand that almost 90% of ppl that play this game ride IRL and Sundays are just not a good day for it. You act like I'm talking for myself have you seen this entire thread ex kellen and vallteri and more. Most of the votes for sun Mon is ams because as you can tell from this thread its the pros arguing. But I forgot sim is your life and you can't go more then 5mins without posting on the fourms so HEY Buddy there's a whole world out there to explore other then bitching on the fourms in your moms basement eating chips.
Wow, you know literally nothing. If you knew how little time I actually spend playing sim or even at my house, you'd probably put yourself in special ed classes. I read Kellen's post. I'm not sure what Valterri's username is, nor do I really care. What I got from Kellen's post was him speaking for himself, where as you are throwing out numbers like everyone agrees with you, when the poll is split dead even. You're a salty dumbass, and the first sentence of your post proves that pretty well
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mx201

Post by mx201 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
mx201 wrote:Your a idiot. I'm sure you don't have a life outside of Sim so you wouldn't understand that almost 90% of ppl that play this game ride IRL and Sundays are just not a good day for it. You act like I'm talking for myself have you seen this entire thread ex kellen and vallteri and more. Most of the votes for sun Mon is ams because as you can tell from this thread its the pros arguing. But I forgot sim is your life and you can't go more then 5mins without posting on the fourms so HEY Buddy there's a whole world out there to explore other then bitching on the fourms in your moms basement eating chips.
Wow, you know literally nothing. If you knew how little time I actually spend playing sim or even at my house, you'd probably put yourself in special ed classes. I read Kellen's post. I'm not sure what Valterri's username is, nor do I really care. What I got from Kellen's post was him speaking for himself, where as you are throwing out numbers like everyone agrees with you, when the poll is split dead even. You're a salty dumbass, and the first sentence of your post proves that pretty well
And yet here you are on the fourms still prolly still got them chips to finish. You don't ride irl so u know nothing about coming home and being tired other then wanting to play Sim
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Well, yes Sonny, I was speaking for myself in the second paragraph, but I was also highlighting a bigger problem they will have in my first paragraph. The year Race Factory ran stuff on Sunday (2014), we had a DRAMATIC fall off from the opening rounds until the end of the series. It was the first time in the Race Factory's history that we weren't still seeing full gates by the end of the series. It was so bad that even Barrington, yes BARRINGTON, was nearly getting top 10s in pro 450 Main Events by the end of the series. In any gaming discipline not associated to racing, weekends are fine because yeah people do tend to have more time on the weekends. But we are a community of racers and riders who like driving several hours to go to our favorite tracks or going to real life pro events in our area to spectate and that only happens on the weekends. In Call of Duty, you don't have the Pro players going to watch professional gun fighting battles on the weekend because there isn't any.

I'm perfectly fine with whatever EMF do because like us at Race Factory, it's their series to run. However, I'm just explaining the difficulties they are most certainly going to have. Doesn't matter what the poll says, weekends were a disaster for Race Factory and there's a reason why we haven't gone anywhere near them in the three years since.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

mx201 wrote:You don't ride irl so u know nothing about coming home and being tired other then wanting to play Sim
I don't ride IRL, you're correct. I lack the care or the money to do so, and my mom doesn't baby me and pay for everything for me. I pay for my shit myself, with the money I earn from my one 40 hour/week job which is about to turn into two 40 hour/week jobs, so I do absolutely know about coming and being too tired to do anything. BTW, my mom doesn't have a basement, I stay in my own bedroom, and I help pay the bills. You're a fucking idiot acting like you know anything when you've never even talked to me (Thank God for that. Pretty sure my IQ of 6 would drop to -400 if I had to hear your voice)
Osari52 wrote:Well, yes Sonny, I was speaking for myself in the second paragraph, but I was also highlighting a bigger problem they will have in my first paragraph. The year Race Factory ran stuff on Sunday (2014), we had a DRAMATIC fall off from the opening rounds until the end of the series. It was the first time in the Race Factory's history that we weren't still seeing full gates by the end of the series. It was so bad that even Barrington, yes BARRINGTON, was nearly getting top 10s in pro 450 Main Events by the end of the series. In any gaming discipline not associated to racing, weekends are fine because yeah people do tend to have more time on the weekends. But we are a community of racers and riders who like driving several hours to go to our favorite tracks or going to real life pro events in our area to spectate and that only happens on the weekends. In Call of Duty, you don't have the Pro players going to watch professional gun fighting battles on the weekend because there isn't any.

I'm perfectly fine with whatever EMF do because like us at Race Factory, it's their series to run. However, I'm just explaining the difficulties they are most certainly going to have. Doesn't matter what the poll says, weekends were a disaster for Race Factory and there's a reason why we haven't gone anywhere near them in the three years since.
I do remember the large drop off in sign ups and attendance in 2014 (I think I was close to making fast 40 at some of those East rounds and I was REALLY bad then) but I always gave blame more to the tracks and the lack of ams which allowed one lap heroes to make it into the fast 40. I support whatever EMF wants to do because they obviously have it set up in a way that works for them to be able to host it. I feel like too many kids in this community feel that they're entitled to everything they want, and too many of them want to race everything so that if they actually manage to do well, they can say they top 10'd, top 5'd, etc. since they can't in rF. I don't know, I just don't like all the bitching that people are doing over this topic. The EMF crew set it up so that they could host it, not so everyone and their brother could race it
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mx201

Post by mx201 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
mx201 wrote:You don't ride irl so u know nothing about coming home and being tired other then wanting to play Sim
I don't ride IRL, you're correct. I lack the care or the money to do so, and my mom doesn't baby me and pay for everything for me. I pay for my shit myself, with the money I earn from my one 40 hour/week job which is about to turn into two 40 hour/week jobs, so I do absolutely know about coming and being too tired to do anything. BTW, my mom doesn't have a basement, I stay in my own bedroom, and I help pay the bills. You're a fucking idiot acting like you know anything when you've never even talked to me (Thank God for that. Pretty sure my IQ of 6 would drop to -400 if I had to hear your voice)
Osari52 wrote:Well, yes Sonny, I was speaking for myself in the second paragraph, but I was also highlighting a bigger problem they will have in my first paragraph. The year Race Factory ran stuff on Sunday (2014), we had a DRAMATIC fall off from the opening rounds until the end of the series. It was the first time in the Race Factory's history that we weren't still seeing full gates by the end of the series. It was so bad that even Barrington, yes BARRINGTON, was nearly getting top 10s in pro 450 Main Events by the end of the series. In any gaming discipline not associated to racing, weekends are fine because yeah people do tend to have more time on the weekends. But we are a community of racers and riders who like driving several hours to go to our favorite tracks or going to real life pro events in our area to spectate and that only happens on the weekends. In Call of Duty, you don't have the Pro players going to watch professional gun fighting battles on the weekend because there isn't any.

I do remember the large drop off in sign ups and attendance in 2014 (I think I was close to making fast 40 at some of those East rounds and I was REALLY bad then) but I always gave blame more to the tracks and the lack of ams which allowed one lap heroes to make it into the fast 40. I support whatever EMF wants to do because they obviously have it set up in a way that works for them to be able to host it. I feel like too many kids in this community feel that they're entitled to everything they want, and too many of them want to race everything so that if they actually manage to do well, they can say they top 10'd, top 5'd, etc. since they can't in rF. I don't know, I just don't like all the bitching that people are doing over this topic. The EMF crew set it up so that they could host it, not so everyone and their brother could race it
They changed the days so IDC now carry on (; and also I haven't talked to my mom in years my sponsors pay for everything cause I earned it son
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

mx201 wrote:I haven't talked to my mom in years my sponsors pay for everything cause I earned it son
Well, I feel bad for you for that. My mom and I are extremely close, and the fact that you seem to take pride in not talking to your mom just makes me feel sorry for you
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn