cooper webb 2 gear and helmet

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
chris388
Team: Privateer

cooper webb 2 gear and helmet

Post by chris388 »

Hello this is my creation of the set up Cooper Webb has been wearing on his new 450 so here it is... (only gear and helmet) :D

i would like to thank xdustin513x for releasing his gear and psd, coco for the boots (i modified the colors a bit to match the real boots, Mcguire103 for the helmet and last but not least JLV for game.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0kbqbla2u ... opgear.zip

in game names : helmet is bell-coop2 and gear is cooperwebb-2

If anyone would like to see my custom bike as well be free to ask, and i would make his bike but i would rather let someone with better skills on skinning do it , but in the meantime here is his gear.
Thegoat4

Re: cooper webb 2 gear and helmet

Post by Thegoat4 »

Awesome job man ! Have been waiting for this replica :D But why don't you release his new bike aswell ? or that bike on the picture that looks like his Mx Of Nations bike he rode in Maggiora last year but with #4 instead of #3 ? :D
chris388

Post by chris388 »

Thegoat4 wrote:Awesome job man ! Have been waiting for this replica :D But why don't you release his new bike aswell ? or that bike on the picture that looks like his Mx Of Nations bike he rode in Maggiora last year but with #4 instead of #3 ? :D
thanks dude means a lot this is my first skin ! the bike is my own creation by the way but i will make a factory yamaha 2 for sure since no one else will. :D
Thegoat4

Post by Thegoat4 »

Really good for a first skin ! Thats awesome to hear man, looking forward to that ! :D