ACP supercross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
chris388
Team: Privateer

ACP supercross

Post by chris388 »

This is my first sim track and release,i did a semi replica of Arizona cycle parks super cross track. :mrgreen:

I did this completely for fun so i didn't really work day and night to perfect it, i believe the people that will appreciate this track the most would have to be local AZ riders like myself. Enjoy!! :D

I would like to thank jlv for the game of course then i would also like to thank Kellen from SYS for his tutorials,

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g44tom4bpwqyuof/ACPSX.zip

If i didn't do something correct on this post please tell me because this is my first release.
brax.79
Team: Prototype Racing

Re: ACP supercross

Post by brax.79 »

Love the track, super fun!
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

Post by RevLimiter »

Ahhh my childhood! Grew up racing here, cool to see the SX track in game. Is that skybox from ACP? It looks very familiar! You got the prison next door in that skybox? :lol:
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Post by patrickhartle79 »

Cool job on making the track. Ive made multiple versions on this track just havnt released them. It looks like you did pretty good though cant wait to see how it rides. I ride @ ACP like twice a month and always wanted to ride the sx but just trying to keep it on 2 wheels and try to finish the kicker arena cross series..