Chad reed #22

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
chris388
Team: Privateer

Chad reed #22

Post by chris388 »

Hello!! Im back at it with the chad reed bike and gear! i recently posted the cooper Webb bike gear combo so i figured might as well do the whole team. i worked hard on this so a thank you would be nice :D

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/70lbpbjr3 ... ychris.zip
Enjoyyyyy!

Thanks for john making the helmet and thank you Ohagan75 for the boots and lastly thanks to Carsyn28 for the huge gear release. :mrgreen: sorry if i forgot anyone.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Re: Chad reed #22

Post by DCreedz#523 »

I'm appreciative of the release, however it's quite a bit off Chads real bike. Everything from the shroud being a fair bit off size and proportion wise, to the Number font which is way off and a few smaller differences also. I think you should get as many reference pictures of his bike as you can and go through a lot of testing and comparing the real life graphics to yours.

And don't ever tell people to thank you, let them do that on their own.
chris388
Team: Privateer

Re: Chad reed #22

Post by chris388 »

DCreedz#523 wrote:I'm appreciative of the release, however it's quite a bit off Chads real bike. Everything from the shroud being a fair bit off size and proportion wise, to the Number font which is way off and a few smaller differences also. I think you should get as many reference pictures of his bike as you can and go through a lot of testing and comparing the real life graphics to yours.

And don't ever tell people to thank you, let them do that on their own.
yeah i am new to the forums and all so not very aware off how it works anyhow, i did this bike because no one else would but thanks for the suggestions.