Team: Spanish MX Gamers

['17 Team] Sobe Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Alex V111#1017
PONZA77
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Re: ['17 Team] Sobe Spanish MX Gamers

Post by PONZA77 »

Sick Pres guys , that bikes feature is good too haha thats funny :)
Have fun and have a good season ! see ya on the track
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

This is actually so sick, good job and good luck
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

This is awesome! Looks like it took awhile to put together too!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Amazing presentation!
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

PONZA77 wrote:Sick Pres guys , that bikes feature is good too haha thats funny :)
Wo! You are from Belgium! What class do you race in EMF?
Thanks Ponza! Glad you like it :)
Matias43_ wrote:This is actually so sick, good job and good luck
Thanks for the comment Matias. We don't care if we have good or bad luck, at least we are looking good on your gear! ha!
AHeckman2 wrote:This is awesome! Looks like it took awhile to put together too!
It definitly took a while to think the idea and make it happen. About the time, you know, when we are on photoshop time flyies so who cares :P
nickuzick wrote:Amazing presentation!

It's kind of sad to put all this work on bringing something different and only read 4 comments. I'm glad I did this just for myself, to see myself able to bring up something different than the rest of the teams. The thing is that to read only 4 comments hurts that motivation part to keep doing things for this community. At the end of the day this is just a team post but the sad thing is that this is happening to the track creators, skin designers, modelers... They don't recieve enough "thanks" or even money.

I was talking about this today with a friend and he told me he stopped doing and releasing tracks bc he used to recieve a few comments wich weren't worth all the amount of time he putted into the track to make it look good and make it rideable so the community could enjoy it. His tracks were well worth it.

The sad thing is that this game has seen trough the years how lot of talented people have gone. Just to name a few, Haggvist, Rafagas, Atacker, and many more I am forgetting. Why have they gone? Obviusly because they have priorities now but I am pretty sure because they didn't felt like all the work put in into this was worth it.

This game is still alive bc there have been people taking the interest in making it look cool. No one buys this game because they like the 2007 JLV's square bikes. People buy this game because they see that their hometown track has been replicated. They see that Hodges skin has been made. They see that there are teams that are running amazing setups. They watch Heckman's awesome videos. They see that there are people running amazing Championships, etc etc

This game is like 8 years old.
Could anyone tell me how many motocross videogames has come out in the last 8 years? At least a few. But, worth it? Only MXGP2.
What am I trying to say with this? That in this 8 years, people has been in search for a motocros videogame and they found Mx Sim. Most of this people doesn't even play the game now.
The thing is that in the next 10 years, the motocross videogame market will be pretty much covered for the motocross fans.
MXGP series are dope to satisfy the necesities of most of the european gamers.
AMA Supercross videogame will come out in 2018 so It will satisfy a big market in USA.
Seems like the guys from Nordic are working on something special.
And to end, the LCQ videogame who they seem to find the key of succes.

Mx Simulator isn't going to be gainin that much players in the upcoming years so if we take in mind that creators and artisst that keep this game alive are saying good bye, what will we have in a few years?

To point out, we have seen how companies have been treating YouTubers and fan base lately. They like to have contact and work hand by hand with the fan base. They like to keep the fan base and the influencers happy. Why? If anyone knows anything about buisness, they will get it.
But wait, why don't we even see a "cool track", "thanks for making this skin" from JLV. If the Game Creator doesn't thank the fan base, who will be?

Hoppefully this game doesn't go downstairs in the upcoming years as we hardcore gamers love it and I would love to keep playing this game,

To end, the reality is that we all depend of them (creators).
If they decide to start making skins, videos, tracks for the upcoming games like LCQ or the upcoming Official 2018 Supercross videogame, we all would have to follow them. Just because we like their work more than what we like the game. As simple as that.

Thanks to you all for the nice words here.
Alex V111#1017
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

also for credits pretty sure max.j made the %100
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Amazing Post ! Good Luck this season 8) 8) :D :D
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Looks drippin asf!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
PONZA77

Post by PONZA77 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
PONZA77 wrote:Sick Pres guys , that bikes feature is good too haha thats funny :)
i ride 250F Pro class in EMF but im having hard times makin the top 40 of the night program xD , and you ?

And for your long message i cant agree more with you, its been like that for quite some time, seems like only "big names/big teams) received message and i dont think its going to change, i notice the same with my latest release (arai helmet) , 650+ download in less than a month, 7 peoples take time to say thx... isnt a big deal cuz i do stuff for my pleasure in first but its always cool to have some feedback and read that people enjoying your work. In the end i think more like your friend ur talkin about, doing stuff for me and givin it to a couple of friends who deserve it and thats it
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

PONZA77 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:
i ride 250F Pro class in EMF but im having hard times makin the top 40 of the night program xD , and you ?

And for your long message i cant agree more with you, its been like that for quite some time, seems like only "big names/big teams) received message and i dont think its going to change, i notice the same with my latest release (arai helmet) , 650+ download in less than a month, 7 peoples take time to say thx... isnt a big deal cuz i do stuff for my pleasure in first but its always cool to have some feedback and read that people enjoying your work. In the end i think more like your friend ur talkin about, doing stuff for me and givin it to a couple of friends who deserve it and thats it
I ride too in the 250f class but in AMs :idea:
Well, to be in the Pro class and make the top 40 is a good step Ponza. Are you consistent in the races?
I've been some kind of lucky in the first two rounds. Got 9th in the Heats so went trough the main but couldn't finish better than 15th. I feel like my starts are missing and my first few laps aren't good..

About the Arai, the good thing is that you did them just to make yourself happy. The great artist are the ones that makes everything just thinking about theirself because in that way, they can express their art, feelings, ideas in a very good way.
So helmets were badass, 650+ downloads is amazing. It's sad to say this but I think you are maybe doing well in keeping things for yourself and friends or the people that gives enough credit. By maybe not releasing things, community starts appreciating more the custom mods that we creators do.
If you love to do things, just keep doing them man.

Hope to race with you in a server soon Ponza!
Alex V111#1017
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

Mcguire103 wrote:also for credits pretty sure max.j made the %100
thanks for the correction Mr.Mcguire!
Clintos15 wrote:Amazing Post ! Good Luck this season 8) 8) :D :D
Glad you like it Clintos! Good luck to you and your team too :)
mack|spokes wrote:Looks drippin asf!
That's what we wanted, to recreate the super styled Sobe teams. Thanks and super glad you like it Mack!!
Alex V111#1017
PONZA77

Post by PONZA77 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
PONZA77 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote: Wo! You are from Belgium! What class do you race in EMF?

I ride too in the 250f class but in AMs :idea:
Well, to be in the Pro class and make the top 40 is a good step Ponza. Are you consistent in the races?
I've been some kind of lucky in the first two rounds. Got 9th in the Heats so went trough the main but couldn't finish better than 15th. I feel like my starts are missing and my first few laps aren't good..

About the Arai, the good thing is that you did them just to make yourself happy. The great artist are the ones that makes everything just thinking about theirself because in that way, they can express their art, feelings, ideas in a very good way.
So helmets were badass, 650+ downloads is amazing. It's sad to say this but I think you are maybe doing well in keeping things for yourself and friends or the people that gives enough credit. By maybe not releasing things, community starts appreciating more the custom mods that we creators do.
If you love to do things, just keep doing them man.

Hope to race with you in a server soon Ponza!
Thanks Alex , you right again! thats good that you go in the main, if you manage to get a good start in the main you will be hittin the top 10 soon :)
For me no im not really consistent haha, i mean at a certain speed i can but surely not at the pro speed xD and my start arent that good aswell so it didnt help ...
Looking forward to meet you the track soon
cheers
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

PONZA77 wrote:This game is like 8 years old.
Could anyone tell me how many motocross videogames has come out in the last 8 years? At least a few. But, worth it? Only MXGP2.
What am I trying to say with this? That in this 8 years, people has been in search for a motocros videogame and they found Mx Sim. Most of this people doesn't even play the game now.
The thing is that in the next 10 years, the motocross videogame market will be pretty much covered for the motocross fans.
MXGP series are dope to satisfy the necesities of most of the european gamers.
AMA Supercross videogame will come out in 2018 so It will satisfy a big market in USA.
Seems like the guys from Nordic are working on something special.
And to end, the LCQ videogame who they seem to find the key of succes.
Well for one, the games that Nordic has since presented us have sucked extremely badly and I am sure I am not the only one thinking that they are just bringing the motocross community away from all of the motocross games due to how arcade like they are making them, jumping like 7 jumps at a time just because you have a giant ass clutch boost is terrible, the only reason that Ama Supercross is using their videos for a preview of the track is because they are paying so much money, Mx Simulator would do so much better justice of the tracks than that game is but I am sure we would never get the chance to do the track previews that are 10 times better than Mx vs Atv Supercross Encore 2017 Track Edition are doing. For LCQ Studios, I am really hoping for a really good well made game, hopefully it'll be on PlayStation as well so I can play it with some of my friends on there but if its only on PC I am perfectly fine with that as well because I'll get to have a better frame rate than I would only PlayStation anyways. But you also forgot about one of the newer motocross games that has just came out as of recently, MX Bikes. In my opinion it is a better simulator than Mx Simulator is but I'll take Mx Simulator over MX Bikes all day long due to the lack of how many people have it and the problems with them barely even being able to get a second player in a server.
PONZA77

Post by PONZA77 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Well for one, the games that Nordic has since presented us have sucked extremely badly and I am sure I am not the only one thinking that they are just bringing the motocross community away from all of the motocross games due to how arcade like they are making them, jumping like 7 jumps at a time just because you have a giant ass clutch boost is terrible, the only reason that Ama Supercross is using their videos for a preview of the track is because they are paying so much money, Mx Simulator would do so much better justice of the tracks than that game is but I am sure we would never get the chance to do the track previews that are 10 times better than Mx vs Atv Supercross Encore 2017 Track Edition are doing. For LCQ Studios, I am really hoping for a really good well made game, hopefully it'll be on PlayStation as well so I can play it with some of my friends on there but if its only on PC I am perfectly fine with that as well because I'll get to have a better frame rate than I would only PlayStation anyways. But you also forgot about one of the newer motocross games that has just came out as of recently, MX Bikes. In my opinion it is a better simulator than Mx Simulator is but I'll take Mx Simulator over MX Bikes all day long due to the lack of how many people have it and the problems with them barely even being able to get a second player in a server.
you made a mistake while quote USABMXER1 because the text you quote was originally written by Vusttos not by me xD

about your answer youre right with what u said except the mx bikes part, to me they stilll have work to do to make it decent,i bought it from day one and i dont play it, i mean its cool to have better graphics quality,tear off, neutral and so on, but physics are awful at the moment... i guess in the future (maybe near) it will be a nice game, its already better than what nordic do so lets cross fingers :)