Neutral

Post your suggestions here
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Neutral

Post by Squidmob567 »

Not really much to say. Guess it would be cool to have Neutral instead of spamming downshift it forces you to have keep track of what gear your in.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Neutral

Post by Wahlamt »

How would that help with it, people would still spam downshift? :? As much as it'd be cool and I wouldn't mind it, how would be the best way to implement it? A separate button you only can use in 1st or 2nd gear, or just having it between 1-2 when you shift normally? 1-N-2-3.... Would be cool to have though :)
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Wahlamt wrote:How would that help with it, people would still spam downshift? :? As much as it'd be cool and I wouldn't mind it, how would be the best way to implement it? A separate button you only can use in 1st or 2nd gear, or just having it between 1-2 when you shift normally? 1-N-2-3.... Would be cool to have though :)
No just have N12345. It would be too confusing to have it between 1 and 2.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Squidmob567 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:How would that help with it, people would still spam downshift? :? As much as it'd be cool and I wouldn't mind it, how would be the best way to implement it? A separate button you only can use in 1st or 2nd gear, or just having it between 1-2 when you shift normally? 1-N-2-3.... Would be cool to have though :)
No just have N12345. It would be too confusing to have it between 1 and 2.
Think people would just hit N instead of 1 all the time, so you'd definitely need to keep track of the gears 8)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You want to keep people from shifting unrealistically, but you want to put neutral in the wrong spot to facilitate the change?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

If we are going to go down that road we may as well make all the rmz dynos spontaneously jump to neutral every now and then too.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

we could probably just make it to where putting it in neutral uses a different button, or make it to where you have to press it 3 times before it goes into neutral so we dont hit it.

i also had an idea to where when you're just holding the gas and spamming the rev limiter, maybe there could be a backfire noise every once in a while? like a loud "POP" cuz if you've ever been to SX or ride a 4 stroke, it sometimes makes that pop noise. just thought that would be realistic.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I say, if it's implemented, put it between 1 and 2 below a certain speed.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Randomly find neutral when going from 1st to 2nd. Got it! Should be frustratingly realistic!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote:Randomly find neutral when going from 1st to 2nd. Got it! Should be frustratingly realistic!
:lol:
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

jlv wrote:Randomly find neutral when going from 1st to 2nd. Got it! Should be frustratingly realistic!
Regardless of how its implemented, I think neutral would be cool. We could make downhill tracks and ride them completely in neutral, would be kinda fun. I do that sometimes now, ill make an mx track but all gradually going downhill and then ill just tape the clutch button down on my contoller lol

Whats the weight on the 50cc bikes?
Tanner Rogers
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Looks like I have them at 190. 10 lbs less than the 125s.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

jlv wrote:Looks like I have them at 190. 10 lbs less than the 125s.
Why are they so damn heavy?
Tanner Rogers
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Can you make them 170 (About pit bike weight)
Hi
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Boblob801 wrote:
Can you make them 170 (About pit bike weight)
And change the name from 50 to a 110 and make them realistic sized so that we can tell that its a 50 without having any sounds on?