MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Kawasakis

MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

Post by Kawasakis »

Ohh yesss, finally! Unreal Engine 4!

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Re: MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

Post by VUSTTOS »

Looking so freaking good with finnally dynamic weather!!
Alex V111#1017
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well if everything they are saying is true, we'll have unreal engine 4, dynamic weather and loads more. Should be interesting how it pans out.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

The new engine, dynamic weather and all that sound all good. But a real motocross game is all about the physics. Can't wait to see more. :)
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

Sandhapper wrote:The new engine, dynamic weather and all that sound all good. But a real motocross game is all about the physics. Can't wait to see more. :)
They've said physics improvements. Lets hope for better whips. If so, this game will be badass.
Alex V111#1017
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Sandhapper wrote:The new engine, dynamic weather and all that sound all good. But a real motocross game is all about the physics. Can't wait to see more. :)
They've said physics improvements. Lets hope for better whips. If so, this game will be badass.
I know they said that, but didn't they say MXGP 1 or 2 were simulators too?

Not trying to make them look bad though. I've both enjoyed MXGP 1 and 2. I'm really looking forward to a new game.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

It's probably gonna be just as bad as the previous versions.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Andy_Hack wrote:It's probably gonna be just as bad as the previous versions.
8)
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

Andy_Hack wrote:It's probably gonna be just as bad as the previous versions.
Why do you hate so much? Why do you live hating others?

Game is not bad. Game is just meant to be fun but and at the same time realistic by having the MXGP license. That's what console games are about. Just take it and play it. Turn on the PS4, enter in a voice group and have a couple of hours having fun playing it.

If you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bad game.

whips are horrible
Alex V111#1017
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I don't hate it, trust me, I'd love to see a game with a proper career mode like in MTX Mototrax or Championship Motocross 2001(mostly the bike setup), but this game is just another waste of money. Have a look in the comments on facebook or just talk to people you play MXSim with, the physics are really really bad. Everyone keeps asking for better physics, but the developers seem to just ignore us. It's not just MXGP, it's also MX vs. ATV. IF they would listen to us, they would sell a lot more copies, believe me. However, I am not talking about graphics, any modern game should come with good graphics! That's just nothing special.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Andy_Hack wrote:I don't hate it, trust me, I'd love to see a game with a proper career mode like in MTX Mototrax or Championship Motocross 2001(mostly the bike setup), but this game is just another waste of money. Have a look in the comments on facebook or just talk to people you play MXSim with, the physics are really really bad. Everyone keeps asking for better physics, but the developers seem to just ignore us. It's not just MXGP, it's also MX vs. ATV. IF they would listen to us, they would sell a lot more copies, believe me. However, I am not talking about graphics, any modern game should come with good graphics! That's just nothing special.
I agree with Andy and I also think a game makes really fun to play when it feels realistic,when I can choose how my whip looks and not a programmed button, you can see how many people still play relfex and mxsim, I am sure thats not because the graphics are mind blowing its more because a somewhat realistic physic they have. Just my two cents but I would enjoy a realistic/good feeling game with multiple ways to whip/turn etc. more then an arcade game everyone is fast on.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

We don't live hating others. We live hating shitty half ass games with terrible physics like 1 and 2. People bought reskinned bullshit #2, and now they're making more. I don't care about the new engine, I'm waiting to see physics improvements, and non scripted whips. But I will not be supporting this unless there are real physics improvements and it's sad that there are people who will.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's great they continue to make the same game with new skins and by adding a "2" or "3" after it. Sure, there's a new engine (whatever that means, someone fill me in please), but it isn't going to drastically change the game physics. I enjoyed MXGP and MXGP2, but purely in an arcade mode style of game. Nothing will come close to sim in terms of realism, and I know that it's not a comparison between the two, but it's hard to play a game like MXGP after playing sim and say "Wow this feels so real!"

MXGP game series for me

Pros: Replica tracks, riders, career mode, terrain deterioration
Cons: Crashes are weird and feel forced, little to no whip physics, awkward power delivery that doesn't feel natural, awkward 1st person pov that feels really arcade mode-ish.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well lets just hope for a better game. I thought MXGP 2 was quite good, at least was really fun to play it in multiplayer with friends. At least in the first person mode :D If they continue what they are doing I think it will be pretty good and fun. They really made improvements from the first game and everyone was bugging them all the time with the physics, whips and everything, they said they listened, I hope they did.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Pffft...