BCMX: 306 Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bradclay306

BCMX: 306 Compound

Post by Bradclay306 »

well well well. here's an outdoor track to separate the men from the boys. Set inside an abandoned quarry, within the UK is this compound. It hasn't been graded for two weeks so expect the outdoor track to be rough.. Herlings type of rough.. just outside of the quarry are two Supercross tracks scaled for some good training for this years 2017 supercross.
  • Massive thanks to:
    Barrington
    Cody Branson
    All of the Beta testers.
    Of whom the decals/ objects came from
    JLV
Download Link - 175mb
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5y59vuvy ... MPOUND.rar
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Re: BCMX: 306 Compound

Post by MrMx198 »

Looks outstanding! :shock: Can't wait to download when I get home later today, thanks for all the hard work! Appreciate it! :D
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

Holy shit! Need to download this :shock: Looks great man thanks for sharing this!
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

comes out of no where and drops two sick tracks. sick environment and mad track. Keep it up man
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

thanks guys :) good to hear you appreciate my work :)
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

frames took a dump on this beautiful track!
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

cale726 wrote:frames took a dump on this beautiful track!
sorry man theres alot of billboard files. and i lack the knowledge of how to do a low-res version.
alex521
Team: Privateer

Post by alex521 »

cale726 wrote:frames took a dump on this beautiful track!
Other than that the track are awsome
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Hell yeah man. You're an absolute animal considering this only your second track and you ended making a compound! I love the tracks, and you're environment is a 10/10. Killed it. Can't wait to see what you make in the future and I'm glad to help you with the screenshots!
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

317 wrote:Hell yeah man. You're an absolute animal considering this only your second track and you ended making a compound! I love the tracks, and you're environment is a 10/10. Killed it. Can't wait to see what you make in the future and I'm glad to help you with the screenshots!
thanks man :) just happy to put more content out for you guys to enjoy. :) already planning the next one :) again a massive thankyou for the screenshots!
Calciferous
Team: Privateer

Post by Calciferous »

The environment certainly is awesome and the ideas are there. But man, if that sand track isn't a bitch to ride. Granted I'm not that good but, it obviously doesn't act like real sand at all. Those bumps are huge, and jagged, and rough, and sporadic. Over done. It's just not realistic in any way what so ever. Check out the 2016 Southwick track. I think they did sand really well there. The bumps are smooth and rolling to more easily replicate real life sand, (Which is something that MX Sim just sadly can't replicate because of lack of terrain deformation and what not)

The SX tracks are okay. The rhythms are awkward, the triples are a little big, the whoops are pretty difficult to skim and I always end up bouncing through them. And again, there's a lot of jagged edges, similar to the national that could probably use a little smoothing out.

I'm not a track creator, just a rider. So at the end of the day, it's a pretty dope track that I would never be able to make. I'll probably spin more laps on the national.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Calciferous wrote:The environment certainly is awesome and the ideas are there. But man, if that sand track isn't a bitch to ride. Granted I'm not that good but, it obviously doesn't act like real sand at all. Those bumps are huge, and jagged, and rough, and sporadic. Over done. It's just not realistic in any way what so ever. Check out the 2016 Southwick track. I think they did sand really well there. The bumps are smooth and rolling to more easily replicate real life sand, (Which is something that MX Sim just sadly can't replicate because of lack of terrain deformation and what not)

The SX tracks are okay. The rhythms are awkward, the triples are a little big, the whoops are pretty difficult to skim and I always end up bouncing through them. And again, there's a lot of jagged edges, similar to the national that could probably use a little smoothing out.

I'm not a track creator, just a rider. So at the end of the day, it's a pretty dope track that I would never be able to make. I'll probably spin more laps on the national.
that was the whole point of the outdoor track. I think the only characteristic that isn't realistic is the tilemap. but no tilemap in sim will feel like sand as you can go flat out around a flat corner and have grip which in this game just doesn't happen. as for the roughness, bumps don't form sporadically. maybe for the first day or two. but the consistency changes and form horrible edges on the faces of the existing bumps. look at euro tracks like honda park, leirop, lommel and Dunkirk. These are a fraction ive ridden and raced on in europe that where in comparison rougher to this track. Yes 2016 south wick is a fun track. but the track is very smooth. my advice is put a lot of time into the track. and you'll start to really enjoy it.
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

Awesome realistic track good work thanks
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Decals from??
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Liddzor wrote:Decals from??
erm a varied amount to tracks. i think from the Stewart compound/ barrington acres/ cootus sx/ the water statues from coltend719 - cant remember the other ones.