MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

Post by Rayvenator »

Kawasakis wrote:I agree that the game isn't THAT good. But it was definitely fun to play online and bang bars with others, better than nothing and I give huge props to them for making those games since MXvsATV Supercross is a bullcrap.
About the terrain deformation, what are you talking about? We used to make more laps just to race with the effect of it. On the soft tracks it used to be so gnarly, some corners were unusable, you had to go around the ruts because they were so deep you could catch your peg and crash easily. On the hard pack tracks it didn't effect that much, but corners still had some good effect. And the jumps on the soft tracks was also affected big time. And everyone was affected in online of the deformation. I didn't play the first game because it was pure shit, but the second one is pretty gnar if you ask me.
Well everyone has different opinions :).

I honestly hope you guys are right and that the third installment will be a great one.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well lets hope. At least it is fun to bang bars in online and don't have to worry about front wheel lock like in MXS :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Kawasakis wrote:I agree that the game isn't THAT good. But it was definitely fun to play online and bang bars with others, better than nothing and I give huge props to them for making those games since MXvsATV Supercross is a bullcrap.
About the terrain deformation, what are you talking about? We used to make more laps just to race with the effect of it. On the soft tracks it used to be so gnarly, some corners were unusable, you had to go around the ruts because they were so deep you could catch your peg and crash easily. On the hard pack tracks it didn't effect that much, but corners still had some good effect. And the jumps on the soft tracks was also affected big time. And everyone was affected in online of the deformation. I didn't play the first game because it was pure shit, but the second one is pretty gnar if you ask me.
I like the 2nd one too. Sure physics could be "better" for us sim players but its still fun, pretty realistic and doesnt take a lifetime commitment to be good at.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

@VUSTTOS Just because people scream about poor quality physics continuing to be foisted on the paying public doesn't mean they live to hate, it means they want something that's centered on quality physics like MXS. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it more appealing. It's like MvA, great graphics and environment, but leaves you wishing for better physics. Do you see now?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

BIG NEWS

been contacted by the company that is making the sounds for the game, and they are the same that did the forza sounds! They wanted me to do it so they can have 125 and 250 2-strokes. In return i'm getting one of the first few copies, ill have a rider with my name and number actually in-game, as well as being in all credits.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Really?
That´s awesome!
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Why did they changed from their engine to Ue4?
i doubt is for visuals, i mean, look at this.

Ue4:

Milestone engine:

Their engine is so much better graphically, i´d like to think that that screenshot is pretty early in development stages but i´d want to know why did they switched!
Altrought i´m sure Ue4 is more developed and tested so i guess will be for the better
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

mace-x wrote:Really?
That´s awesome!
yeah its sick, these are the guys...

http://www.theaudioguys.co.uk/
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

MX|VISUALS wrote:BIG NEWS

been contacted by the company that is making the sounds for the game, and they are the same that did the forza sounds! They wanted me to do it so they can have 125 and 250 2-strokes. In return i'm getting one of the first few copies, ill have a rider with my name and number actually in-game, as well as being in all credits.
Wait so since your doing the sounds for the 125 and 250 2-strokes, does that mean we will be having Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, KTM, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, and TM all in the game with the last year that some of them had made or is it going to be just the companies that are still making them like Yamaha, KTM< Husqvarna, and TM? This is not including people making the 125AF and 250AF versions of their bikes. But either way, doesn't really matter if it is going to be them all or just some of them, I know that I may just beat the game and then never ride in the MXGP class again just so that I can hear that 125 scream around the entire track! But I also think it would be cool if we could have an Open class during multiplayer so that say you have a friend that is wanting to ride a different sized bike than you you'd be able to without having any fuss about it, in MXGP and MXGP 2 it wasn't a problem because everybody already just moved up to the 450 almost as soon as they were able to unlike the true die hard motocross game lovers beating the entire game and getting platinum in 3 days...not that I was one of them that did it in a short amount of time or anything and then continued playing it...but it would still be cool to see an Open class for the multiplayer features of the game at least.
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

USABMXER1 wrote:

Wait so since your doing the sounds for the 125 and 250 2-strokes, does that mean we will be having Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, KTM, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, and TM all in the game with the last year that some of them had made or is it going to be just the companies that are still making them like Yamaha, KTM< Husqvarna, and TM? This is not including people making the 125AF and 250AF versions of their bikes. But either way, doesn't really matter if it is going to be them all or just some of them, I know that I may just beat the game and then never ride in the MXGP class again just so that I can hear that 125 scream around the entire track! But I also think it would be cool if we could have an Open class during multiplayer so that say you have a friend that is wanting to ride a different sized bike than you you'd be able to without having any fuss about it, in MXGP and MXGP 2 it wasn't a problem because everybody already just moved up to the 450 almost as soon as they were able to unlike the true die hard motocross game lovers beating the entire game and getting platinum in 3 days...not that I was one of them that did it in a short amount of time or anything and then continued playing it...but it would still be cool to see an Open class for the multiplayer features of the game at least.
I dont know that much, as it has to be a bit hush hush, you know. All i know is there will be 2 strokes, which im assuming is EMX125 and EMX300.

The company doing the sounds are capable of making some incredible pieces of work, but as long as the game uses looped sounds like in the past due to the arcadey nature of the game, it will still not be great. Im just praying the game has decent physics, all the other MXGP games were awful.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

MX|VISUALS wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:

I dont know that much, as it has to be a bit hush hush, you know. All i know is there will be 2 strokes, which im assuming is EMX125 and EMX300.

The company doing the sounds are capable of making some incredible pieces of work, but as long as the game uses looped sounds like in the past due to the arcadey nature of the game, it will still not be great. Im just praying the game has decent physics, all the other MXGP games were awful.
Understandable, don't want to give out too much information about what they have in store. But what exactly is the 125EMX and 300EMX? Like an entire class full of 2-strokes or is it basically just like Schoolboy and Collegeboy for the US?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

USABMXER1 wrote:Understandable, don't want to give out too much information about what they have in store. But what exactly is the 125EMX and 300EMX? Like an entire class full of 2-strokes or is it basically just like Schoolboy and Collegeboy for the US?
They're support classes that are air during the European rounds of the GP coverage. It's a full gate of 2smokers. Additionally they also have a class for CRF150s, and 250fs. I'm not entirely sure of the system you Americans have but I like to think of them as GP3 and GP2 to F1.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

nickuzick wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Understandable, don't want to give out too much information about what they have in store. But what exactly is the 125EMX and 300EMX? Like an entire class full of 2-strokes or is it basically just like Schoolboy and Collegeboy for the US?
They're support classes that are air during the European rounds of the GP coverage. It's a full gate of 2smokers. Additionally they also have a class for CRF150s, and 250fs. I'm not entirely sure of the system you Americans have but I like to think of them as GP3 and GP2 to F1.
So basically you guys have an entire class that only allows CRF150s in it or does it allow CRF150s and 250f's because I feel it'd be a stupidly big disadvantage racing CRF150 against people on 250f's. But then is the GP3 and GP2 your using F1 to refer to relate to GP2 or GP3 being like the MXGP class or MX2 class? Or are those both separate classes?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

USABMXER1 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
So basically you guys have an entire class that only allows CRF150s in it or does it allow CRF150s and 250f's because I feel it'd be a stupidly big disadvantage racing CRF150 against people on 250f's. But then is the GP3 and GP2 your using F1 to refer to relate to GP2 or GP3 being like the MXGP class or MX2 class? Or are those both separate classes?
The supermini Honda 4 strokes, it's a class for those. GP3 and GP2 are support "feeder" classes to f1. Like the emx divisions. MX2 and MXGP are what I would call F1
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

nickuzick wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
nickuzick wrote: They're support classes that are air during the European rounds of the GP coverage. It's a full gate of 2smokers. Additionally they also have a class for CRF150s, and 250fs. I'm not entirely sure of the system you Americans have but I like to think of them as GP3 and GP2 to F1.
The supermini Honda 4 strokes, it's a class for those. GP3 and GP2 are support "feeder" classes to f1. Like the emx divisions. MX2 and MXGP are what I would call F1
Ok, that makes it easier for me to understand supermini Honda 4 strokes, and then GP3 and GP2 are basically like racing A and B here.