Skins & Tracks Sort By:

Post your suggestions here
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Skins & Tracks Sort By:

Post by zebzone235 »

I thought it would be a good idea to be able to sort the skins and tracks by date or alphabetic, im sure many just like me have around 500 or so tracks ingame. So let's say you add 10 new tracks and they do not have the same name ingame as the .rar file, it would be so much easier to be able to then sort the tracks by date to then see which tracks you have recently added instead of having to open the .rar file for every track and then see what it's named. Idk it might just be me being lazy but this is for suggestions so.. :lol:
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: Skins & Tracks Sort By:

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

zebzone235 wrote:I thought it would be a good idea to be able to sort the skins and tracks by date or alphabetic, im sure many just like me have around 500 or so tracks ingame. So let's say you add 10 new tracks and they do not have the same name ingame as the .rar file, it would be so much easier to be able to then sort the tracks by date to then see which tracks you have recently added instead of having to open the .rar file for every track and then see what it's named. Idk it might just be me being lazy but this is for suggestions so.. :lol:
Well you take it out of the .rar file so you should know the name?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mr. Wiggles wrote: Well you take it out of the .rar file so you should know the name?
The track name is determined by either the folder name or the desc file. If you download a saf, you have to use the saf extractor to read the desc file. However, most track creators will either name the thread in which the track is posted with whatever the track shows up as in game or say in the post somewhere, "Track name in game: Booty Rub SX" or something like that. It's a good idea, but usually not necessary.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

You can always keep your folder open so that you can see the track name if you didn't catch it and then if your too lazy to search for it then you can hover over it and just start typing the name in to find it, that's what I do.
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Post by zebzone235 »

The point of this update would be to not have the .rar open in another screen, because the problem of having it open in another screen is that people without a second screen would still have the problem, And i never open the .rar when putting it ingame, i just select all tracks and extract them to the personal folder