Less Stiff Rider Body Movement

Post your suggestions here
Clintos15

Less Stiff Rider Body Movement

Post by Clintos15 »

I dont know this has probably already been suggested before, If the rider would look less stiff mid air in a whip or when turning it would look more realistic. When you steer or turn your rider leaning over in the direction or mid air in a big whip your rider leaning of the bike or in the direction of you whip. I dont know what the extent to add this is but would be good and look even more realistic.
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Re: Less Stiff Rider Body Movement

Post by Mcguire103 »

pretty much anything that requires animation is a no go. you could probably make a more relaxed looking rider model though.
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Yeah i'm pretty sure the physics are based off of the current skeleton of the rider so basically if you changed the rider movements you would have to re-make the physics of the game
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Squidmob567 wrote:Yeah i'm pretty sure the physics are based off of the current skeleton of the rider so basically if you changed the rider movements you would have to re-make the physics of the game
I could be totally off base here, but what if the visible rider model wasn't tied to the physics. As in the existing skeleton of the rider would remain but invisible, and then a separate model could be what is actually seen.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
team canada

Post by team canada »

sort of on the same topic but I'm not sure if it has to do with bike models or riders models or what but could we get the rider to not ride the bike on his heels please
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Ezra wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Yeah i'm pretty sure the physics are based off of the current skeleton of the rider so basically if you changed the rider movements you would have to re-make the physics of the game
I could be totally off base here, but what if the visible rider model wasn't tied to the physics. As in the existing skeleton of the rider would remain but invisible, and then a separate model could be what is actually seen.
I don't know how this would work but it sounds good to me... always wished the rider would sorta react to the bumps in the track more than he currently does. we should throw some girl rider models in here too that would be cool haha :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

jgmtbike wrote:Always wished the rider would sorta react to the bumps in the track more than he currently does. we should throw some girl rider models in here too that would be cool haha :D
Sooo you're saying, bouncing boobies when going through bumps?

+1
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Sandhapper wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:Always wished the rider would sorta react to the bumps in the track more than he currently does. we should throw some girl rider models in here too that would be cool haha :D

+1
yes please
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

jgmtbike wrote:
Sandhapper wrote:

+1
yes please
+1