Yamaha Model Updates

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bradclay306

Re: Yamaha Model Updates

Post by Bradclay306 »

silly question. but how do i remove hand gaurds? i know you can un-tick them from the Photoshop file, what do i have to change other then that? big thanks bye the way :)
LenawayMX119
Team: C1Way Designs

Post by LenawayMX119 »

phenomenal, thanks man!
Corbin Lenaway | 216
Twitter/Instagram: @LenawayMX

Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

I think i just fell in love, thanks nate! aha :D
eddie ozel
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bobby Racing

Post by eddie ozel »

Thanks you is awesome !
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

You are simply the best bike model-er. Not only do you do amazing work, but you don't charge a cent. You're the best out there dude, thanks for once again making an awesome Yamaha :D :D :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Thanks mate!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Bradclay306 wrote:silly question. but how do i remove hand gaurds? i know you can un-tick them from the Photoshop file, what do i have to change other then that? big thanks bye the way :)
Download jlv's jm export script: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11235 (how to install: http://blender.stackexchange.com/questi ... g-an-addon). If you open the blend file, right click selects parts, I believe the rest of the fork upper (besides handguards) is all one piece other than the holeshot device. Once you have it selected go to file>export>JM. Change the name and export, there shouldn't be handguards now.

Thanks for the thanks guys. Kind of funny how appreciative everyone is of it being free, this was and should be the norm. Kids these days :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

sick dude thanks :D
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Bradclay306 wrote:silly question. but how do i remove hand gaurds? i know you can un-tick them from the Photoshop file, what do i have to change other then that? big thanks bye the way :)
Download jlv's jm export script: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11235 (how to install: http://blender.stackexchange.com/questi ... g-an-addon). If you open the blend file, right click selects parts, I believe the rest of the fork upper (besides handguards) is all one piece other than the holeshot device. Once you have it selected go to file>export>JM. Change the name and export, there shouldn't be handguards now.

Thanks for the thanks guys. Kind of funny how appreciative everyone is of it being free, this was and should be the norm. Kids these days :lol:.
ah thankyou so much man, its nice to learn these things. i'm new to this community but i agree. we do this out of enjoyment for the sport.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

yzmxer608 wrote:I believe the rest of the fork upper (besides handguards) is all one piece other than the holeshot device.
I'm not that much into Blender but I wanna get into it. Do that means we can't take the GET and put it in other bike? Can we only take the Holeshot device since it is in "other piece"?
Alex V111#1017
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

You can take whatever you want off it. What I meant by one piece is the object itself, you can still go into that object, select what you want, use the letter 'P' and then the by selection option. That takes whatever faces ypu have selected and rips them from the current object to a new object.

If you want to keep it in the current object also, Shift+D duplicates it first.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

wow !
awesome, thanks to everyone involved
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

yzmxer608 wrote:You can take whatever you want off it. What I meant by one piece is the object itself, you can still go into that object, select what you want, use the letter 'P' and then the by selection option. That takes whatever faces ypu have selected and rips them from the current object to a new object.

If you want to keep it in the current object also, Shift+D duplicates it first.
Awesome! I will give it a try. Thanks for your help!
Alex V111#1017
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

<3
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

So sick! Gonna use it for sure! Thx homiee