Falling.. off the bike

Post your suggestions here
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Falling.. off the bike

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Is it possible to incorporate survival mode style falls into normal racing? so the rider falls off the bike and gets back on;

a heavier crash means the bike would most likely be further away and take longer to remount as apposed to lowsiding in 1st where the bike would stay right next to you - hopefully solving the timed downs problem, and maybe cut down on people taking ET lines because they don't want a 100m crawl back to their bike :?:
Mcguire103

Re: Falling.. off the bike

Post by Mcguire103 »

Mcguire103 wrote:pretty much anything that requires animation is a no go.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Mcguire103 wrote:
Mcguire103 wrote:pretty much anything that requires animation is a no go.

then how does the rider fall off the bike in survival mode? and then eventually (after like an hour i think?) get back on
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

i dunno how many times people have said it. the game is coded. it just doesnt work like that. thats why its so hard to ask for new bike sounds even when its all under code. until the game is on some sort of engine then nothing like that will ever change.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

that's no explanation though - the rider falling off in survival mode is already there, and so is the rider ragdolling if you have a heavy crash... why couldn't you use the distance of ragdoll to set the time it takes to get back on the bike?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

how about make the rider fall all the way off the bike like so many of us want to see, and then instead of some unreasonable running back to the bike animation, he could just phase back on to the bike like he already does.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:that's no explanation though - the rider falling off in survival mode is already there, and so is the rider ragdolling if you have a heavy crash... why couldn't you use the distance of ragdoll to set the time it takes to get back on the bike?
Could you post a gif or youtube video of him falling off in survival mode? Still haven't seen it, but I want to.. Always forgetting to try it out.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:that's no explanation though - the rider falling off in survival mode is already there, and so is the rider ragdolling if you have a heavy crash... why couldn't you use the distance of ragdoll to set the time it takes to get back on the bike?
Could you post a gif or youtube video of him falling off in survival mode? Still haven't seen it, but I want to.. Always forgetting to try it out.
What even is survival mode? I thought this is MX Simulator and not some kinda game like The Forest..
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

jonracer594 wrote: What even is survival mode? I thought this is MX Simulator and not some kinda game like The Forest..
It's actually called "Knockouts". Keeps you off the bike longer depending on the setting and the severity and number of crashes
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

if this was a thing my rider would be flying to fucking space when i crash