2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by mace-x »

wtf, Mcelrath, Tomac, Webb, Reed, everyone on the freaking pits :(

i´m happy for musquin tho, great race, also Deano! fifth :mrgreen:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I saw this on Vital, kid that got landed on was someone I grew up racing with, Colton Aeck. His family owns TRE (The Racers Edge), so-cal riders will know the company most likely. I'm hearing the injuries aren't good, send prayers his way guys.

DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Holy fuck! That's nasty. Hope he's alright
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

That's a bummer! Colton used to play Sim on the reg, it was always cool to see him make it.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

He just posted on his facebook page his injuries: He suffered 2 broken vertebrae, a few broken ribs, and a broken shoulder. He's going into surgery today to have rods put in his back. Directly after the crash he had no feeling in his legs but it's been slowly coming back and he's expected to make a full recovery. I was lucky enough to meet him on sim along with spinelli back in early 2011 and its so cool to see how his pro career has developed and my thoughts and wishes go to him for a speedy recovery.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's a huge bummer for Shane and I didn't jump for joy when it happened. My wife slugged me in the shoulder when I didn't cheer for Hill in the lead.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Thats gnarly. Colton is a good kid, and his mechanic is a good friend of mine. Sad to say that it was totally his fault. :/
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TeamHavocRacing

That really sucks for Colton! My wife and I met him at Washougal the year he separated or dislocated his shoulder. I'll never forget that. He was all beat up and walking back to the pits with the mechanic pushing the bike and he apologized that he couldn't finish the race. Classy kid there. It was good to see his name in the races this year. Hope he can come back.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

mack| spokes wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Looked like Hill was whittling away at McElrath when he had his gearbox problem.
McElrath would have beat him, accept it old man!
Forgot to quote mack. I was ready to see Hill have to battle back after the break! Humble pie. P.S. you could see the convo Shane and Justin had and thought that was cool. I think this year Hill has done a good job of lurking well through mid-race if he's not leading and putting a late charge on after conserving energy. His delta was showing a late "charge" that could've had him in attack position at the end. Shane was gapping him but got reeled in a little bit towards the end with 2mins or so left when the problem hit.
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

AWood wrote:Sad to say that it was totally his fault. :/
Explain
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Looked like Hill was whittling away at McElrath when he had his gearbox problem.
McElrath would have beat him, accept it old man!
Forgot to quote mack. I was ready to see Hill have to battle back after the break! Humble pie. P.S. you could see the convo Shane and Justin had and thought that was cool. I think this year Hill has done a good job of lurking well through mid-race if he's not leading and putting a late charge on after conserving energy. His delta was showing a late "charge" that could've had him in attack position at the end. Shane was gapping him but got reeled in a little bit towards the end with 2mins or so left when the problem hit.
Yeah it would have been an awesome battle but ya know it wasn't meant to be i guess.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

AWood wrote:Thats gnarly. Colton is a good kid, and his mechanic is a good friend of mine. Sad to say that it was totally his fault. :/
I'm excited to hear how you say that him rolling the triple and some dude behind him being an idiot and jumping it in line with him is Colton's fault
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

It is not 100% Coltons fault but he does cross jump the fuck out of the jump then cross back across the track going up the third one which does put him to blame also.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

These are the craziest crashes from yesterday, hope everyone is ok! Some of these you haven't even seen yet!

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

TH_722 wrote:It is not 100% Coltons fault but he does cross jump the fuck out of the jump then cross back across the track going up the third one which does put him to blame also.
I will agree there that Colton did move back to the (riders) left by 2-3 feet, which isn't nothing. He might still have been landed on if he stayed over but the injuries wouldn't have been as bad or the whole incident may have been avoided. But also, look at Coltons body language, he clearly knew the guy tripled behind him and when Gilmore is on the far left, Colton leaves the lip jumping towards the middle, where would you expect the rider who triples to go? I'd expect the right. Still, whether or not Colton's decision was bad, Whites decision to triple over 2 rolling riders was horrible and you can't deny that.