RF lorettas

Post your suggestions here
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

RF lorettas

Post by Mcguire103 »

i could be tripin but i think the last one was 2014?
would be cool to see it come back with RF.
im sure plenty of people would be down to make a donation for a few days of fun racing.
DrewHD

Re: RF lorettas

Post by DrewHD »

+1
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Oh, thanks.
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

Ddavis wrote:Oh, thanks.
?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mcguire103 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Oh, thanks.
?
To my knowledge, rF hasn't hosted Loretta's either for a few years or ever. Devin's been the man behind MXS Loretta's for a few years, and he definitely hosted it in 2015, pretty sure he did last year too
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

yeah i know... but im saying rf should do it again. with a barrington track 8)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't host races often so I agree it would be much more organized if RF hosted it, but its a kick in the nuts when people are basically wanting a "real" Lorettas to be hosted. It's like oh thanks guys all the hours of work I put in isn't appreciated :lol:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Ddavis wrote:I don't host races often so I agree it would be much more organized if RF hosted it, but its a kick in the nuts when people are basically wanting a "real" Lorettas to be hosted. It's like oh thanks guys all the hours of work I put in isn't appreciated :lol:
Devin does an awesome job, i dont know why you would want to change it honestly.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

im not saying change what devin does. im saying for RF to do lorettas like back in the day. im not saying anything to do with dx3 lorettas....
i just think the biggest amateur event of the year should be hosted and done through the site with the qual times and shit.
the amount of ams around these days is actually pretty big and i think its rad. i think it should be a proper event.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Mcguire103 wrote:i just think the biggest amateur event of the year should be hosted and done through the site with the qual times and shit.
That isn't realistic, unless you do qualifying for shits and giggles to see who is fast. Doing the qualifiers is the best way, and I'm still planning on hosting it again but it's only February and with the progression of Ams on this game there's no point in doing them this early.
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

simply suggesting for RF to do lorettas again.i dont care what you do lol
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Mcguire103 wrote:simply suggesting for RF to do lorettas again.i dont care what you do lol
What would be the difference between rF hosting lorettas or Devin hosting lorettas? lmao does is suddenly change the legitimacy? Same shit different host.
Tanner Rogers
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

what would be the difference between rf or devin hosting supercross? or outdoors? lol ofcourse it changes the 'legitimacy'
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Mcguire103 wrote:what would be the difference between rf or devin hosting supercross? or outdoors? lol ofcourse it changes the 'legitimacy'
Why are you going off topic? There's a huge difference between hosting 29 SX/MX events and hosting Loretta Lynn's. The reason I hosted Loretta Lynn's was because rF quit doing Amateur events in 2014, so I decided to bring back the big amateur event of the year. The following year I used the same track, similar classes, but a similar format. I have plans to run the event this year, with a slightly different format and more classes. I will try my best to see if Kyle wants to update the tracks, and hopefully have someone like SYS stream it. I might make it pay-to-race, but I haven't decided that just yet. It mainly depends if the ddosers want to come out of the woods and try to ruin my event again.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If you don't like the way I host, then I can add you to the riders I ignore during sign ups :wink: