MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by checkerz »

My guess is it's the FIM logo which isn't on the 250's

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

yzmxer608 wrote:...looks like KTM uses a spherical type end almost like a heim joint...Image
Not like. Exactly a heim joint.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Was not expecting the last camera pan action...
Joe Rogan reacting to this was hilarious
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

:lol: :lol: I can't even... :lol:

A week or so back a Swedish bank had problems with their ATM's, you could withdrawal more cash than you had on your account (which isn't normal, at least not over here). Since then it's been corrected and what people did withdrawal has been drawn from their accounts. One guy claimed to have taken out 600.000 SEK (60.000$). He did show some bank screenshots if his account being -590.000 SEK. Also some other pictures with stashes money. Now the bank confirmed it was all fake, and this guy too. He just wanted to show how easy fake news could be created, he even shows that the stashes of money is made out of news-paper cut into money sized shapes to create the illusion that it's a tonne of cash underneath the first few bills.

He just trolled everyone so good :lol: :lol: :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ben, were you the guy on pulpmx that went off on Swink? Gold.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ddavis wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
Was not expecting the last camera pan action...
Joe Rogan reacting to this was hilarious
Joe Rogan is a funny dude. Watching him on Fear Factor 12 years ago, I never would've guessed he was so funny, and then I saw his 2006 stand up special on Netflix (about 3 years ago I think) and realized what I'd been missing this whole time. He had a new one come out last year. Anyone with a Netflix account that hasn't seen it, I suggest you watch it. Tis fucking great
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mxsrider96 wrote: Joe Rogan is a funny dude. Watching him on Fear Factor 12 years ago, I never would've guessed he was so funny, and then I saw his 2006 stand up special on Netflix (about 3 years ago I think) and realized what I'd been missing this whole time. He had a new one come out last year. Anyone with a Netflix account that hasn't seen it, I suggest you watch it. Tis fucking great
At this point I've watched over a hundred of his podcasts. Good shit for the most part, sometimes he has lame guests but most of them are interesting. I love how interpretation of life and I can relate to him for sure
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I love his interpretation*
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

This winter has been pretty lame not one decent storm to get my sled out. It's been pretty mild way too many 50 degree days. Guess there's always next year. Would have liked to get one ride in after rebuilding my entire motor.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Are you in MN?

Honestly I couldn't see owning a sled if you're in the midwest lower than WI. Lower/middle WI barely gets enough snow to have the trails open anymore. I've been out once this year.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

yzmxer608 wrote:Are you in MN?

Honestly I couldn't see owning a sled if you're in the midwest lower than WI. Lower/middle WI barely gets enough snow to have the trails open anymore. I've been out once this year.
South Central PA we only average about 28 inches of snow a year. These bad winters are not good for industry. I'm not sure if it is climate change or just normal variance (honestly have no research on the subject).

I'll keep my sled for a while I wanted to get another one, but it's not really worth it. Seems like everyone around here has their sled for sale.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

No more snow in Pa, please.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Cody Darr wrote:No more snow in Pa, please.
We got 5 inches so far here that is nothing. The wind has been the worst this winter with all the temperature swings. I want more snow I'm not complaining about the warm temps since I have to work outside depending on the job.

How do you guys choose a bar bend for your bikes just trial and error?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

A guy at work bought a used sled this winter after owning one a while back. Put about 220ish miles on so far after having some trouble with it and already is going to sell it next season. Not being able to use it enough combined with insurance/other costs were his reasons. Personally I enjoy riding it enough, even how scarce and the costs, that it's worth it when I actually do get to ride it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Could someone recommend me some Estonian tracks that would be worth visiting? I was looking at the lange motokeskus and it looked pretty nice, but if there's even better ones let me know.