2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series (ROUND 6 OUT!)

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I really like this text for rF from checkers!

Getting lapped: As a rider being lapped it is your responsibility to not interfere with the leaders as they go by. This includes moving out of the way and letting them pass. Penalties may be given for holding up the leaders even if no contact or crashing is caused. (As an example, not a solid rule, if your blue bar is under 1.5 seconds for two or more straightaways, you are likely breaking this rule. Even if you have been lapped and re-pass the leader for any reason and they are behind you to lap you again, it is still your responsibility to not interfere with their race, even if it means moving over again.)
Phil Doyon #423
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Post by NKarassy955 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:I really like this text for rF from checkers!

Getting lapped: As a rider being lapped it is your responsibility to not interfere with the leaders as they go by. This includes moving out of the way and letting them pass. Penalties may be given for holding up the leaders even if no contact or crashing is caused. (As an example, not a solid rule, if your blue bar is under 1.5 seconds for two or more straightaways, you are likely breaking this rule. Even if you have been lapped and re-pass the leader for any reason and they are behind you to lap you again, it is still your responsibility to not interfere with their race, even if it means moving over again.)
Agreed, but it's Ams, what can u expect
Frantic87
Team: Keystone Racing

Post by Frantic87 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:I really like this text for rF from checkers!

Agreed, but it's Ams, what can u expect
them to respect the blue flag and not interfere with the race :lol:
<center>Image</center>
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9pg3h2 ... %20Rnd%206

Updated tracks
Let me know if you have any problems with the links
<center>Image</center>
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

So I don't race in the Open Novice class, but just wondering why there are people that have top 10 450 lap times in that class? Doesn't quite seem like they are "Novice riders" to me at least, I think you guys are doing an amazing job with the series so far, but I personally think the classes need to have a little bit more reinforcement on them, because just about everybody here should know that a "Novice rider" isn't going to be running a lap time that would put them in the top 10 of the 450 class. Just a heads up to you guys so that you know that, keep up the great work.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

One good lap does not make a racer. They're more worried about how they can race rather than how they can hot lap
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

mxsrider96 wrote:One good lap does not make a racer. They're more worried about how they can race rather than how they can hot lap
USABMXER1 wrote:So I don't race in the Open Novice class, but just wondering why there are people that have top 10 450 lap times in that class? Doesn't quite seem like they are "Novice riders" to me at least, I think you guys are doing an amazing job with the series so far, but I personally think the classes need to have a little bit more reinforcement on them, because just about everybody here should know that a "Novice rider" isn't going to be running a lap time that would put them in the top 10 of the 450 class. Just a heads up to you guys so that you know that, keep up the great work.
we will look into it.... I was on mxslobby not to long ago to look at times and personally do not think some of them should be in novice... me an Matt will go over the sign ups day before the race and will discuss this issue further... Thanks guys :lol:
<center>Image</center>
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mxsrider96 wrote:One good lap does not make a racer. They're more worried about how they can race rather than how they can hot lap
Yes I understand that, but when 2 of the top 3 Novice riders are posting their race and finish top 3 weekly they should get moved up.
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Jake Fisher:

I sent you the demo for the "RF" race.. Its my first time doing so... I hope I did it right bro. Please let me know.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I demand a uid & ip verification for colby's lap in 250 am lolll good job!
Phil Doyon #423
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

250 Novice RD6 main demo??

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

Hey guys, did anyone by chance get the mxslobby race demo for the 250 novice class main tonight? and also, does anyone have nathan bullin's account name so i can hit him up with the demo as well? thank you to whoever got it.
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
taelale
Team: VlastMX

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series (OPEN 125 CLASS ADDED!)

Post by taelale »

Hey guys, just hopped in a few days ago for round 6 this week. I'm newish to racing so I'm super stoked to be qualifying for the night show, and I had a ton of fun! To do this however, I had to run the 450 am class instead of novice. I'll be the first to tell anyone that I belong in the Novice class over ams. However, 450 am qualifying was around 1:01 in 40th where novice was like :58 in 40th with way more people signed up. I'm not complaining, but I would much rather be able to run Novice over am class and maybe have a better chance at making the main. Keep up the good work guys!!
DrewHD

Post by DrewHD »

So whats going on? Last night after the race you guys said that it might be over, Is that true? if so is their anyway we can prevent that? This is a fun series. It would suck to see it end!
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

DrewHD wrote:So whats going on? Last night after the race you guys said that it might be over, Is that true? if so is their anyway we can prevent that? This is a fun series. It would suck to see it end!
It's not going to end but there is going to be a week break, then we will finish the final six rnds (hopefully).... Just sucks that people try to ruin everything.... it's our first series and yes, we got some stuff to figure out.. So no racing this week, Rnd 7 sign ups will open next Monday or Tuesday then we can get back on track....

Also, the lappers situation.. I know a lot of people are upset about lappers and how they don't move... navigate them better, check up and wait for them to give you an opening or wait for a spot to make the pass on them... losing 1-2 seconds is a lot better then forcing the issue and losing 8-10... It's a race, not qualifying to see who can get a hot lap.. Sometimes you guys don't even give them a chance to move and just jump right into the back of them
and then blame the lapper... Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for the lappers because some of them are bad, just get angry and try to punt the lead riders.. We will try to do a better job on our end in watching those lappers and getting them out so the racing doesn't get held up... On the same note, it is also your job as lead riders to navigate lappers and get by clean.. Sometimes you'll lose some time, sometimes you won't, It's apart of racing
<center>Image</center>
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Yep i agree with you 100% brian. Great series guys thanks for having me