HUSKAHA WITH FMOSHIFURA

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
wellzee793
Team: Tranomics

Re: HUSKAHA WITH FMOSHIFURA

Post by wellzee793 »

just to clear things up so some of you dont get pissy, i was joking with the dankmaster lol
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I dont understand your thought process for this pos.. I look at it and see cancer everywhere
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:I dont understand your thought process for this pos.. I look at it and see cancer everywhere

i'm glad you can see how you inspired me
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:I dont understand your thought process for this pos.. I look at it and see cancer everywhere

Damn, shots fired with this one
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:

Lol bruh.. you put a yami cycra plate, and jays kawis yoshi and made it into a dual like a Honda. That's a genuine piece of shit.. I'll give you that it's creative, but it's stupid and ugly
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

Lol bruh.. you put a yami cycra plate, and jays kawis yoshi and made it into a dual like a Honda. That's a genuine piece of shit.. I'll give you that it's creative, but it's stupid and ugly

can see that your eyes work! except that is not jays RS4D...

like you said its cancerous, i just thought you would be able to relate more with that in mind.

but we can always reflect upon your early releases if this isn't quite cancerous enough for you...
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Dude! This is sick! Hahahaha its funny. Its always cool to see people making diferent things. I will definitly spin some laps on this. Keep with it man!
Alex V111#1017
Zacheychan
Team: Northwest Racing

Post by Zacheychan »

wHAT DYNO?
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

Zacheychan wrote:wHAT DYNO?
2017 crf
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

It's beautiful.
Lonie_Isle

Post by Lonie_Isle »

looks good, but could you put the skin on the 2017 crf 250, if so that would be great, thanks !
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Lonie_Isle wrote:looks good, but could you put the skin on the 2017 crf 250, if so that would be great, thanks !

Any dyno changes can be done yourself, open the .saf file in notepad and replace the crf450v2017 with crf250v2017 in every file name... you may need notepad++
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

USABMXER1 wrote:
ScrubDatMx wrote:
wellzee793 wrote:You suck
You swallow
I have always wondered, you have you signature set to "This community sucks ass" yet I always see you saying that you need this and that over and over. So you are the one begging for stuff all of the time, yet you never give back to it at all other than with your comments that are usually kind of rude to most people or are just uncalled for at all. So if the community truly does suck ass, then why do you continue to come back to the community and beg for stuff? Because to me it just makes it look like your the one making this amazing community quote on quote "suck ass" when in reality it doesn't suck at all.
Most people are dicks in this community. I don't play anymore because of that. Last time I played was about 6 months ago.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

ScrubDatMx wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
ScrubDatMx wrote:
You swallow
I have always wondered, you have you signature set to "This community sucks ass" yet I always see you saying that you need this and that over and over. So you are the one begging for stuff all of the time, yet you never give back to it at all other than with your comments that are usually kind of rude to most people or are just uncalled for at all. So if the community truly does suck ass, then why do you continue to come back to the community and beg for stuff? Because to me it just makes it look like your the one making this amazing community quote on quote "suck ass" when in reality it doesn't suck at all.
Most people are dicks in this community. I don't play anymore because of that. Last time I played was about 6 months ago.
Yet you are constantly posting that you need this and that on here still?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:
ScrubDatMx wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: I have always wondered, you have you signature set to "This community sucks ass" yet I always see you saying that you need this and that over and over. So you are the one begging for stuff all of the time, yet you never give back to it at all other than with your comments that are usually kind of rude to most people or are just uncalled for at all. So if the community truly does suck ass, then why do you continue to come back to the community and beg for stuff? Because to me it just makes it look like your the one making this amazing community quote on quote "suck ass" when in reality it doesn't suck at all.
Yet you are constantly posting that you need this and that on here still?
i have a dream

i have a dream where one day people could post something- even if it's "ugly", and people would just accept that it's "ugly" and move on....

i have a dream that one day there will be a topic on this website that doesn't end in a pointless argument....

I HAVE A DREAM, that one day you cunt's will learn the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"...

i have a dream... that maybe you guys could see, that at least the ugly skins are free skins, and that it's only gonna help the community in the long run...

i have a dream... thank you