2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
Mxguy215

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series (1 Week Break)

Post by Mxguy215 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:I love these races and I've seen some great ideas! But what I think you should do is leave the novice class alone, and instead of going by your fastest lap to qualify, Why not go by the total race time to qualify instead? You could do 5 laps and whoever can stay consistent the whole 5 laps will qualify. Because everyone has said they can turn at least 1 fast lap but they can't turn that lap consistently. I think there would be less (out of control) riders qualifying. Just an idea!

Let me know what you think!

I love this idea! Mxs central use to do this and I loved it that way
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (Looking for people to Help w/ Series PM or post if interested!)

Post by mparise311 »

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO BE APART OF AND HELP WITH SERIES! LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

-Anyone who would like to be apart of and help with racing on Monday Nights please let me know. As you know we don't have a ton of people to run the series and we have been having a ton of issues with riders not following the rules and lying about making UID when they clearly did not. So me and Brian are looking for a group of individuals to assist with questions in chat, blue flag posts, kicking riders with incorrect names, and removing riders punting and talking nonsense while racing is going on. You can obviously still race the series but hoping you can help during other classes races. Anyways let us know I know there were a few of you who already said they would help but please reply below so i can pm you with more information and invite you to our private discord. Thanks a ton all.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (Looking for people to Help w/ Series PM or post if interested!)

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I am down to help you guys with the series, Pm/Discord me if interested!
Phil Doyon #423
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:I am down to help you guys with the series, Pm/Discord me if interested!
I PMED you Phil Thanks!
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

I'm new to racing online and I don't know a whole lot, but if there is anything I can do to help I would be happy to help out!
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

Hey Matt, as I said before I would be happy to help anyway I can. Let me know.
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:I'm new to racing online and I don't know a whole lot, but if there is anything I can do to help I would be happy to help out!
newmanb138 wrote:Hey Matt, as I said before I would be happy to help anyway I can. Let me know.
thanks guys. Ill shoot you each a PM
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ow4ag9 ... %20Rnd%207

Track is up on the servers and times will count once you sign up for the race which will be open in a little while
<center>Image</center>
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 7 Out! AM, PRO, & 125 Open)

Post by mparise311 »

125 Open, Pro's, and AM's signups now open! http://mxslobby.com/series.php?series_id=94

***Reminder*** Anyone is allowed to signup for Open 125, this includes Pros and AM's. So if you are a pro you can signup for Open Pro & 125 Open. If you are an AM you can signup for your desired AM Class and 125 Open.

Enjoy!
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

is the link not working for others as well for rnd 7? it loads all funny and all glitchy wich makes impossible to find the link......
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

pntra wrote:is the link not working for others as well for rnd 7? it loads all funny and all glitchy wich makes impossible to find the link......
Have not had an issue with anyone else not sure what might be happening to you. There was a bunch of people in their earlier.

heres the link again I just checked it.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ow4ag9 ... g_SX_Rnd_7
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

is there any prizes for 125 class?
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

250 main's demo if you want to protest!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/avywd0cy5 ... ain.mxdemo
Phil Doyon #423
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

SICK!!
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 8 Out! AM & 125 Signups now Open!)

Post by mparise311 »

RD 8 NOW AVAILABLE AND SIGNUPS NOW OPEN AS WELL! 125 Open time has now changed as we are no longer going to run Pro for the remainder of the series due to the limited amount of entries. 125 Open UID 5:00 PM PST, AM's UID 6:00 PM PST. Currently only the High Res download is available but Low and Medium will also be available within the next day or so. I will make another post when they become available.

125 Signup Link: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=265

AM's Signup Link: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=264

Download Link Available through MXSLobby!

As always thanks for supporting the series. See you at the races on Monday!