SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Post by GustavoMX930' »

jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Post by mxsrider96 »

Sex
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

As far as the Kawi Goes those plastics aren't very accurate from what I can tell, it looks like it was rushed to the stage it is now without thought for some details early on in the piece. Some edges are hard when they shouldn't be and then some aren't even the right profile to begin with, especially visible on the bottom of the shroud and the transition from airbox to sideplate. There are some pretty bad shading issues as far as normal maps go, especially on the front plate and then on the front and rear fender. Looks like it could be a combination of triangles not being dealt with on the high poly and edge splits that shouldn't be there, its a little hard to tell only from in game. It's not too hard of a fix and it's good base just the finish seems rushed.
GustavoMX930' wrote: Credits
IDK, mateus will give them later hopefully
Dunno if that some kind of joke but that's a pretty shitty attitude to have too.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

He asked me to make a post for it, just that, so i did. I miss understood what he told me so that's why i made this post like this. Like i said, i didn't know who to credit so that's why i said he'd do it later, but since he made a new post, it's aight
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

T-RIDER wrote:As far as the Kawi Goes those plastics aren't very accurate from what I can tell, it looks like it was rushed to the stage it is now without thought for some details early on in the piece. Some edges are hard when they shouldn't be and then some aren't even the right profile to begin with, especially visible on the bottom of the shroud and the transition from airbox to sideplate. There are some pretty bad shading issues as far as normal maps go, especially on the front plate and then on the front and rear fender. Looks like it could be a combination of triangles not being dealt with on the high poly and edge splits that shouldn't be there, its a little hard to tell only from in game. It's not too hard of a fix and it's good base just the finish seems rushed.
GustavoMX930' wrote: Credits
IDK, mateus will give them later hopefully
Dunno if that some kind of joke but that's a pretty shitty attitude to have too.
Dude im not a proffisional modeler, im learning !!!
tysonemtracing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by tysonemtracing »

whats the bike under
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

silverskate wrote:
T-RIDER wrote:As far as the Kawi Goes those plastics aren't very accurate from what I can tell, it looks like it was rushed to the stage it is now without thought for some details early on in the piece. Some edges are hard when they shouldn't be and then some aren't even the right profile to begin with, especially visible on the bottom of the shroud and the transition from airbox to sideplate. There are some pretty bad shading issues as far as normal maps go, especially on the front plate and then on the front and rear fender. Looks like it could be a combination of triangles not being dealt with on the high poly and edge splits that shouldn't be there, its a little hard to tell only from in game. It's not too hard of a fix and it's good base just the finish seems rushed.
Dude im not a proffisional modeler, im learning !!!
I never said you were, I'm not trying to belittle you, someone releasing their work for free is always a positive. I'm telling you what you can do to improve. If you know you're still learning and know there could be things wrong with the model, ask for feedback. I tried to ask for a bit more on the model when you posted it in upcoming models but you ignored me and thanked the people that said you were amazing. Now that I'm able to see it in game for myself I was able to give a bit more feedback. Not bashing ya, trying to help.
RykerGaming

Post by RykerGaming »

this bike is dope
Stroodel

Post by Stroodel »

Can you also make a 450 skin
gooniemac83

Post by gooniemac83 »

hey man. this bike is fucking sick. dont let anyone tell you different. i was wondering since you made such a sick bike you would know how to help me. i made some graphics but idk how to correctly name the norms and specs for it to show up in game. like it aint even there. i have discord and skype. could you please reply or message me if you can help me. i can send you the graphics and everything aswell if youd like to if that makes anyting easier. i just need some help. and if anyone else can help. id be very greatful :D :lol: :roll:
Mx29

Post by Mx29 »

Hey guys!

does someone have a new link for this awesome bike please?! :cry:
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

Mx29 wrote:Hey guys!

does someone have a new link for this awesome bike please?! :cry:

Anyone? PLEASE this thing is sick
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wow, Tyler tries to give him some constructive criticism and gets bashed for it. Take the advice and use it towards your next model.
louis cocquet
Team: MXRF

Post by louis cocquet »

new link ???
lintang59

Post by lintang59 »

new link please
LD render and skining you can donate me inhttps://www.paypal.me/algalintang