2017 Konnect Motosport MX

Organize races and post results here
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

2017 Konnect Motosport MX

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Konnect Motosport was created in 2013 by Corentin Julian, during the same year, the team stopped and came back during the 2016 Outdoors season, the team won some titles at end of 2016 and shut down again. Now the team is a chill team of a group of friends, still hoping make good results on EMF MXSGP & SX series.

Riders:

Corentin Julian #74
Enzo Boutigny #871
Emeric Richard #84
Octavien Pelloin #341
Maxime Vanderbeek #35
Alexis Vanbrabant #73

Credits:

Andy Hack - KTM
Dorian Florent - Graphics & Shift Gear
Benjamin Ahlm - FOX Instinct & V3
Jre - Wheels
P2sta - Rider Model

Team Accomplishments:

2016 Octavien Pelloin EMF MXSGP AMs MX2 Champion
2016 Jonathan Hughes EMF NLF SX Circus Lites Vice Champion
2016 Jannik Müller EMF MXS Italian Series Pro Open Champion
2016 Timm Friedrichs EMF MXS Italian Series Pro Open Vice Champion
2016 Corentin Julian EMF MXS Italian Series Pro Open 3rd
2016 Fredrik Langagergaard EMF Retro SX Pro Lites Champion
2016 Jannik Müller EMF FAMmx Fall Cup Pro Open Champion
2016 Fredrik Langagergaard EMF FAMmx Fall Cup Pro Lites Champion

Update: 04-05-2017
DOWNLOAD GEARS - 57Mb

DOWNLOAD BIKES - 84Mb

Update: 04-22-2017
DOWNLOAD HANDGUARDS ADD ONS - 75Mb

Update: 05-04-2017
DOWNLOAD VANBRABANT ADD ONS - 26Mb

TEAM USE ONLY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH[/size]
Last edited by RFX_corentin_12 on Thu May 04, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: 2017 Konnect Motosport

Post by ROSE822 »

Thought the team was closed?
RFX_corentin_12

Re: 2017 Konnect Motosport

It was, but cause we doesnt know what name choose to make our team with my friends, we take back Konnect, but now it's just a friend team lol
RFX_corentin_12

Re: 2017 Konnect Motosport MX

Update before the season start: Théo Cavalli out, Octavien Pelloin in. Link in the 1st post.
RFX_corentin_12

Update: add gears, change things on the bikes, and new riders. Link in the 1st post.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Update: add gears, change things on the bikes, and new riders. Link in the 1st post.
gay
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Update: add gears, change things on the bikes, and new riders. Link in the 1st post.
I just wished that you for once tried to stick with a setup for a whole season...
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Rayvenator wrote:
I just wished that you for once tried to stick with a setup for a whole season...
It is? he added extra gear & new riders and tweaked the bike a little, no harm done.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

mack| spokes wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
It is? he added extra gear & new riders and tweaked the bike a little, no harm done.
I think I gave up seeing their off-season stuff after like the 10th update. Its fine if you do like an addonpack where if you downloaded the "original pack" you still see what was in that pack but when you change everything like this it renders the original pack useless.

Its also fine if you do it like once because you got something wrong but with the amount of updates (should really be called re-releases) Konnect gets every season/offseason makes it really hard for someone like me who likes to see everyones skins to keep up with all these packs.
RFX_corentin_12

Rayvenator wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
I think I gave up seeing their off-season stuff after like the 10th update. Its fine if you do like an addonpack where if you downloaded the "original pack" you still see what was in that pack but when you change everything like this it renders the original pack useless.

Its also fine if you do it like once because you got something wrong but with the amount of updates (should really be called re-releases) Konnect gets every season/offseason makes it really hard for someone like me who likes to see everyones skins to keep up with all these packs.
For the OS i made lot of update because its the off-season, we dont really care about the off-season..

Make an update like i do make the stuff smaller, because you dont had all the useless stuff of a riders who is not on the team anymore, and you dont had 10 files only for Konnect..
You said i make tons of update everytimes? Outdoors last years, the only update is for the Benjii's instinct. 2017 SX, the only update is for the new dynos (i cant really do anything about that). 17' Outdoors, 2 update, 1st one is because i release the stuff a bit early and dont think riders would join the team. This one to delete useless stuff (Gibaud) and add other stuff.

And please, it's only like 130Mb, not like most of the teams with their +500Mb packs..
RFX_corentin_12

Handguard update, link in the first post
RFX_corentin_12

Added Alexis Vanbrabant, link in the 1st post.