JGSX: Motion Mx 2017 Training Grounds

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGSX: Motion Mx 2017 Training Grounds

Post by jgmtbike »

Hey guys! I made this for my buddy Michail and his team Motion MX. Hope you guys all enjoy this track as much as i do. I think im getting a really good scaling for sx but im always experimenting. Tell me what you guys think. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also huge thanks to 137!!! his private farm track provided many of the objects, decals, etc

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f4m3u831m ... ichail.rar
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Re: JGSX: Motion Mx 2017 Training Grounds

Post by MrMx198 »

Amazing track Josh! Flows so well, scaling is perfect! Love the way you can double onto the inside single before the whoops. Really feels like a realistic supercross training track. The roughness is perfect and enhances this effect, outstanding job man! Thanks very much for all the hard work! :D
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

MrMx198 wrote:Amazing track Josh! Flows so well, scaling is perfect! Love the way you can double onto the inside single before the whoops. Really feels like a realistic supercross training track. The roughness is perfect and enhances this effect, outstanding job man! Thanks very much for all the hard work! :D
Also the environment is so class!
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

looks incredible
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

First lap 8) Image
Awesome track. looks so nice
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

cale726 wrote:First lap 8) Image
Awesome track. looks so nice
Thats awesome man hahaha. I think i did a good job on the enviorment too. Hopefully in spencer does a review he'll actually like my enviorment lol :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

MrMx198 wrote:
MrMx198 wrote:Amazing track Josh! Flows so well, scaling is perfect! Love the way you can double onto the inside single before the whoops. Really feels like a realistic supercross training track. The roughness is perfect and enhances this effect, outstanding job man! Thanks very much for all the hard work! :D
Also the environment is so class!
thank you man... glad you like the track :D

chris388
Team: Privateer

Post by chris388 »

very nice looking track!!! the off track and on track are amazing :D :D
matt.quigley
Team: Motion Mx

Post by matt.quigley »

Love it !!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

Thanks for the nice comments to those who commented. I love how as of late ill post a track i put a lot of time into and only a few people will show any sort of support but when some big youtuber, who really has little to no skill at building a track, posts a half ass track that is highly unrealistic and easy yall will jump all over it praising the fuck out of it and sucking his you know what basically. Yall are a fucked group of individuals who praise the popular and look over some of the greatest tracks out there. Im not just talking about just my tracks either. Seriously you guys need to get your shit together if you want me to stick around. Ive got so many tracks on my computer that are unrealeased and the way its going they are going to stay that way. :( And this is not a personal attack on that youtuber, good for him for making tracks at all but does his track deserve the praise its getting??

Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

jgmtbike wrote:Thanks for the nice comments to those who commented. I love how as of late ill post a track i put a lot of time into and only a few people will show any sort of support but when some big youtuber, who really has little to no skill at building a track, posts a half ass track that is highly unrealistic and easy yall will jump all over it praising the fuck out of it and sucking his you know what basically. Yall are a fucked group of individuals who praise the popular and look over some of the greatest tracks out there. Im not just talking about just my tracks either. Seriously you guys need to get your shit together if you want me to stick around. Ive got so many tracks on my computer that are unrealeased and the way its going they are going to stay that way. :( And this is not a personal attack on that youtuber, good for him for making tracks at all but does his track deserve the praise its getting??
I think it's a combination of the facts that he first livestreamed and uploaded to YouTube a step-by-step tutorial series and then announced that he is hosting a monthly series and invited everyone to a ride day/elim race that was also both livestreamed and uploaded to YouTube.

The track itself wasn't the focus of the entire thing.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

jgmtbike wrote: give me attention or i wont release tracks
Definitely the right way to do things
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
jgmtbike wrote: give me attention or i wont release tracks
Definitely the right way to do things
Lol ur an idiot. If u put in half the effort i did into making tracks you would understand. This community is shit. Im not even mad im just saying yall dont appreciate shit u care about popularity.

CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

My point being you should make tracks because you want to make them not so people can give you a virtual high five
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

I understand kellen does a lot for the community and thats why im not mad at him. Hes a good dude and he gives a lot of positive attention to the game. But you guys, the community, are barely supportive at all. And you guys are who i do this for, so if not for u then i will just stop releasing tracks. Its pretty sad that rf tracks get 40+ comments saying what they do and dont like about the track and the most i get is "tracks fun!" I want some legitament feedback not undivided attention from the community. Its not about praise its about feedback. Its not about recognition its about what can i do better. I want to know the little things that you guys dont like about my tracks so i can continue to make them better :D dont read these comments and think oh josh just wants his d sucked. Lol