JGSX: Motion Mx 2017 Training Grounds

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Re: JGSX: Motion Mx 2017 Training Grounds

Post by GHarlan »

Maybe try and switch up how you build your tracks instead of releasing basically the same track every week. I like your tracks but feel like they have been a little stale as of late.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

CeeJayHDz wrote:My point being you should make tracks because you want to make them not so people can give you a virtual high five
Got kinda mad didnt mean to call you an idiot but its frustrating when people never give me any sort of legit feedback. Why cant people honestly grade my tracks like a track making competition or something?? Then i would actually know what to do to make people like my tracks more. Some people told me they dont like my tracks as much now and i want to know why dont you like them as much, not simply the fact that you dont like you know? I want constructive criticism thats all. Not a virtual d sucking
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

GHarlan wrote:Maybe try and switch up how you build your tracks instead of releasing basically the same track every week. I like your tracks but feel like they have been a little stale as of late.
yeh ok thats reasonable. Ive been trying to make supercross tracks with different scaling so i can see what i really like, so maybe im more focused on that rather than the creativity of the track.
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Josh, I think the biggest thing you could do to change how your sx tracks ride is make the "big lines" more difficult. It likely has to do with a combination of your corner style, traction, jump shapes, and distance between corner and jump, but that's the biggest thing that IMO holds your SX stuff back from being more realistic. They are still incredibly fun, and I'm not suggesting you need to change, but if you're asking for people to tell you "what's wrong" I guess that could maybe be something? Honestly, you're asking for more feedback on your stuff while producing tracks in a style you've almost already perfected - and that's a testament to your design ability.

Hope that makes some sense, and thanks for the time you've put into all of your content. Enjoy all of them when I'm able to run a few laps, which isn't as much time as I used to have, but they are always top notch fun - which, since this is a game, is always the most important factor.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

I like the track and scaling (again lol). Traction ehhhh. This is where I think our tracks can get better (you, rF, EMF, any track creator really) I think if we could find that traction where its not so easy to do big lines but also be able to do regular lines we could have some really realistic tracks. As for feedback and stuff, you need to understand unless you are doing a track for a replica, track contest, or major event people wont give a shit much.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

Thanks cody and justin both your comments actually meant something. Justin i agree with what your saying about scaling and stuff. Maybe I do need to try and make my tracks a bit harder.

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

Cody Darr wrote:I like the track and scaling (again lol). Traction ehhhh. This is where I think our tracks can get better (you, rF, EMF, any track creator really) I think if we could find that traction where its not so easy to do big lines but also be able to do regular lines we could have some really realistic tracks. As for feedback and stuff, you need to understand unless you are doing a track for a replica, track contest, or major event people wont give a shit much.
I like traction were when you give it gas you have to worry a bit about tire spin but you can still get on it. I think a lot of the emf rounds from last year have great traction. Thanks for the feedback

Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

fun track man, can tell you put more work into the environment too!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

Bradclay306 wrote:fun track man, can tell you put more work into the environment too!
I spent a lot of time on the enviorment... your enviorments r much better though lol :D

Gosetto15
Team: Privateer

Post by Gosetto15 »

Yes mate I agree not just you but others don't get the appreciation they deserve sometimes, you just got to stick by the ones that do. I have literally all of your tracks and I use them all the time because the builds are great.

Don't let them kids get to you.
Luca Gosetto
13th OA 250B DX3 Loretta Lynns 2017
FUCKIN SEND IT