MXS News YouTube Series

Post your screenshots and videos here
anygamegamer
Team: Boot's House

MXS News YouTube Series

Post by anygamegamer »

In this thread I will be posting my new YouTube series called MXS News. It will consist of news in the racing community and probably just big news in the general Mx Simulator community. Please leave any suggestions!
anygamegamer

Re: MXS News YouTube Series

Post by anygamegamer »

Week of February 22nd - February 28th
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Love the idea. You remind me a lot of Joe Sawler doing the MX Sim Insider Show back in the day, a fellow Canadian like yourself.

I'd recommend watching that show and drawing some similarities from that.

The thing I always thought he could add was some race footage of the events, highlights of the best new tracks and bikes in game, and leave the "image on screen talk show" stuff to any forum drama or protests or general game updates. Obviously it requires more work to do it that way, just offering my opinion of what would make something like this more appetizing to you niche audience in the game but also the general audience on YouTube.

Solid start so far though! Look forward to more from you
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Osari52 wrote:Love the idea. You remind me a lot of Joe Sawler doing the MX Sim Insider Show back in the day, a fellow Canadian like yourself.

The thing I always thought he could add was some race footage of the events, highlights of the best new tracks and bikes in game, and leave the "image on screen talk show" stuff to any forum drama or protests or general game updates. Obviously it requires more work to do it that way, just offering my opinion of what would make something like this more appetizing to you niche audience in the game but also the general audience on YouTube.

This is a cool throwback, with the big details introducing 450s and "RACE FACTORY GAMING" :lol: :mrgreen:

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Osari52 wrote:Love the idea. You remind me a lot of Joe Sawler doing the MX Sim Insider Show back in the day, a fellow Canadian like yourself.

I'm still trying to make him start doing this again.. But.. time consuming :(
JTDee42
Team: Privateer

Post by JTDee42 »

HUGE NEWS! WILL IS OFFICIALLY GAY
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Wahlamt wrote:

I'm still trying to make him start doing this again.. But.. time consuming :(
Maybe here soon Wahlamt ;)
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Cool to see these old videos get brought up again! I have been thinking on doing this again but I am just not sure if I have the time. Great first episode Will if you need anything just let me know.
anygamegamer

Post by anygamegamer »

Week of March 1st - 6th
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Great video this week! I see you picked up on a few of Kellens suggestions and they help a lot. The new track release segment was cool,if showed me a few tracks I didn't know about.

Looking forward to next weeks episode!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote: This is a cool throwback, with the big details introducing 450s and "RACE FACTORY GAMING" :lol: :mrgreen:
6 years and over 2,500 race events later that little site called rF is still going. Awesome job Sween for starting that all by yourself. :lol:

In all seriousness, awesome memories and the 2nd episode was much improved anygame
anygamegamer

Post by anygamegamer »

March 7th - 13th
anygamegamer

Post by anygamegamer »

March 14th - 20th