RF lorettas

Post your suggestions here
Ddavis

Re: RF lorettas

Post by Ddavis »

Andreasber wrote:Can I race B class then?
Yes
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

Ddavis wrote:
Andreasber wrote:Can I race B class then?
Yes
Okey, thx
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just another update, Bradclay306 is working on the current Loretta Lynn's track to hopefully have an updated track for this year. It will be rougher, and hopefully visually better as well. Stay tuned!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

To limit the amount of riders at each qualifier, I'll just make two "West" qualifiers and two "East" qualifiers. You can only select one coast. I think I'll only allow the first 40 entries to be allowed into the first qualifier, and if you no show without messaging me with good reason then you can't attend the next qualifier since I don't do UID grabs and it will be unfair to someone who didn't get the opportunity to sign up but wanted to race. So if you sign up for qualifier #1 and make it, you can't race the next qualifier. If you don't qualify, you'll have an opportunity to race the following qualifier (as long as its the coast you're in). If you aren't in the first 40 to sign up, you'll be in the second qualifier. I don't think I'll do more than one division, so once sign ups are full they are full!! I should have information up soon on the forums, I'm planning on hosting the qualifiers sometime in April/May, then the national will be around July. I don't think 2-3 months from the regionals to the national is too long. If you qualify for an amateur class and suddenly get fast and/or move up to Pro for outdoors, then you're at risk of not being eligible to race the national. Its your responsibility to sign up for a class that fits your skill set and its my responsibility to arrange these situations the best I can.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Let me reword this to make more sense.

If you sign up for "LLQ #1 (West)" and finish in the top 10, you'll advance to the national. If you sign up for "LLQ #2 (West)" then you'll have first priority in that race, but if you fail to qualify inside the top 10 at the first qualifier, you'll be added to the second qualifier AS LONG as there isn't 40 sign ups. I think that will make more sense, so you can sign up for LLQ #1 and #2, but if you sign up for the first one without qualifying you're at risk of not being able to attend the next qualifier. However, if you sign up for the second qualifier you'll for sure be in.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Triple post but its all on my mind at the moment, this isn't set in stone it's just an idea. I might just say screw it you can only sign up for one qualifier (and most likely that's what I'll decide on) :mrgreen: :lol: As I said, take everything I say now with a grain of salt and not quote it. There will be an official post, I'm just brainstorming my ideas here so I don't forget since I'm at school haha
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

If you finally do EAST/WEST qualifier would be good to have one of them in a more or less decent time in Europe.

This looks promising. I can't wait to participate in my first ever LL. Thanks Devin.
Alex V111#1017
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

I still can't get over the cool logo for the event, and it's spelled "feild", like someone doesn't know how to proofread lol
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I had started a LL Am national for Sim, but I didn't think I could get more support. I'd be willing to continue if I knew others would support it and there wouldn't be 7 people trying to run it
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Are you complaining that I'm trying to run Loretta's for my third consecutive year?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Every year someone comes on the forums and beg for Loretta's to be ran, when its January :roll: then there's a lot of race organizers that say "OH ME OH ME I'LL DO IT!" while I'm silently preparing everything for this years event like I have the past 2 years :| :roll:
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Ddavis wrote:Are you complaining that I'm trying to run Loretta's for my third consecutive year?
More confused than anything. Considering I've been silently preparing in the background since around Christmas. Getting sponsors and everything else together to have more prizes than a #1 plate. Not knocking what you've done in the past, you've done more than everyone else with it. But I didn't want things like "If you don't like the way I host, then I can add you to the riders I ignore during sign ups."
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Oh yeah I did write that :lol: I have been planning on hosting Loretta's this year for months now, but became really busy with school. School seems to be settling down, and I decided to host the event this year. It's really frustrating at this point because I have everything laid out just like you did, I even have an updated track and everything laid out, I've probably put in 40+ hours this week alone organizing everything, completely oblivious I said you can run it if you wanted to. It's just bogus at this point tho since I've ran it for two years and was really looking forward to putting everything together again.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It makes me look pretty shitty to have you screenshot me saying you can host the event. At the time of you messaging me that, I became really overwhelmed with school and was in a really tough spot in terms of organizing an event. Overwhelmed and stressing about the idea of hosting another event, yeah, I said you can go ahead and host it. I didn't figure you would have so much planned this early since all you showed me was a "logo" for a website. Since then, everything has smoothed out and I decided if I was going to host LL this year I was going to stretch it out over the course of the year and not just have everything so bunched up together. So yeah, I have the 2017 Lorettas track completed and ready to be teased on the forums for the national, where I'm planning on doing it "rF" style and releasing a password 24 hours (or less) prior to the event. I'm also adding area qualifiers, not as extreme as you clearly want them to be, but I was going to have a Area qualifiers then the regionals. The only thing I don't have yet is the server, but I already have all of the scripts prepared as well in my documents folder.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Ddavis wrote:It makes me look pretty shitty to have you screenshot me saying you can host the event. At the time of you messaging me that, I became really overwhelmed with school and was in a really tough spot in terms of organizing an event. Overwhelmed and stressing about the idea of hosting another event, yeah, I said you can go ahead and host it. I didn't figure you would have so much planned this early since all you showed me was a "logo" for a website. Since then, everything has smoothed out and I decided if I was going to host LL this year I was going to stretch it out over the course of the year and not just have everything so bunched up together. So yeah, I have the 2017 Lorettas track completed and ready to be teased on the forums for the national, where I'm planning on doing it "rF" style and releasing a password 24 hours (or less) prior to the event. I'm also adding area qualifiers, not as extreme as you clearly want them to be, but I was going to have a Area qualifiers then the regionals. The only thing I don't have yet is the server, but I already have all of the scripts prepared as well in my documents folder.
Doesn't matter to me who hosts it, but I put time into preparing for this too. Wish I would've known so I could concentrate on other things that I was going to do for sim