Screenshot help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Atom6246

Screenshot help

Post by Atom6246 »

Ever since I got my new PC my screenshot quality has been better, but when doing the P2sta method it looks like poop. I have no clue how to fix it, if anyone could help it'll be much appreciated.
example: Image
MotoX745

Re: Screenshot help

Post by MotoX745 »

Well i'm not sure if this will help any, i used to have this issue quite a bit if i tried to pull multiple images into one file, they wouldn't match up and i'd have to spend some time adjusting it so that i didn't get that, what i do now is i open the two images in seperate photoshop documents and i will duplicate one layer and move it to the other document and that seems to line them up the way that i want them to without to many issues. I've had a few occasions where i've had to fill in patches of it like that so i suggest if you have that problem, just use it and make your selection a layer mask and take a brush tool to manually fill in those areas.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

MotoX745 wrote:Well i'm not sure if this will help any, i used to have this issue quite a bit if i tried to pull multiple images into one file, they wouldn't match up and i'd have to spend some time adjusting it so that i didn't get that, what i do now is i open the two images in seperate photoshop documents and i will duplicate one layer and move it to the other document and that seems to line them up the way that i want them to without to many issues. I've had a few occasions where i've had to fill in patches of it like that so i suggest if you have that problem, just use it and make your selection a layer mask and take a brush tool to manually fill in those areas.
That duplicating method is what I do so its not about the images not lining up incorrectly. I might have to just fill them. Thanks for you input Cam.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Wasn't sure if that was something you had tried before, i'd give the other method a try, there may be another way to fix it but this is how i usually go about it whenever i run into the issue, just using a mask and painting on that mask layer to fill in the areas. It's a little more time consuming, not to bad though.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ya for sure I will