Knockemstiff Mx { Fixed Version } redownload

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jramsuz927
Team: Privateer

Re: Knockemstiff Mx

Post by jramsuz927 »

objetcs not showing in game for me, tried extracting all the files out of folder but still didn't work. how can i fix it?
Greeney2021
Crushed Dissenter
Team: I Make Skins

Post by Greeney2021 »

jramsuz927 wrote:objetcs not showing in game for me, tried extracting all the files out of folder but still didn't work. how can i fix it?
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=4795 make sure you have that downloaded
New traction today
Greeney2021
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Knockemstiff Mx { Fixed Version } redownload

Post by Greeney2021 »

1st post updated
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

This tracks looks very familiar to one of the IDK tracks, Idkblackmesamx2, with different decals. Some time a go a folder containing a lot of IDK tracks got leaked and this Knockemstiff track looks a LOT like that IDK track. It looks like you just copied that track and claim it to be yours. Correct me if I'm mistaken but you can't deny the fact that this track is almost an exact replica. Here's a link so you can see it for yourself https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssmh0d7sc20th ... 2.rar?dl=0
Nick van Gerwen
Greeney2021
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Greeney2021 »

Nick#126 wrote:This tracks looks very familiar to one of the IDK tracks, Idkblackmesamx2, with different decals. Some time a go a folder containing a lot of IDK tracks got leaked and this Knockemstiff track looks a LOT like that IDK track. It looks like you just copied that track and claim it to be yours. Correct me if I'm mistaken but you can't deny the fact that this track is almost an exact replica. Here's a link so you can see it for yourself https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssmh0d7sc20th ... 2.rar?dl=0
I honestly don't know? my friend sent me a unfished track and told me to finish it a couple months ago so I finished it. When he sent me the track it said knockemstiff mx so i kept the name and fixed it so idk. If im not supposed to have it I will take it down
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Now that the traction has been updated this is such a fun track to ride. I didn't want to complain but I had the same issue as the other guys, front tire washing out coming into the rutts. I think this current traction better suits the look/feel of the track. It looks like a real loamy rutty track and the traction fits that now. The jumps are really fun to scrub and whip. They have great flow along with great setup for the corners. Overall you killed it. Only gripe would be for some reason I can't get Time Trial to work on this track. Other than that, killer job. Look forward to your next one.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Post by DariusP8 »

Honestly the grip is fine with how the skybox goes and gives it a gloomy almost sorta rainy day so I think it worked out fine I love the track
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

You should dig deeper and credit the guy who made this track, you didn't make any of the jumps or corners. All you did was change the textures and switch the traction up a bit. Anthony Jefferson aka yamirider517 made this track. Again, you only changed the environment, textures, and traction. Lol what a rip, bud.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
Greeney2021
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Greeney2021 »

AjHuett wrote:You should dig deeper and credit the guy who made this track, you didn't make any of the jumps or corners. All you did was change the textures and switch the traction up a bit. Anthony Jefferson aka yamirider517 made this track. Again, you only changed the environment, textures, and traction. Lol what a rip, bud.
I couldn't find the guy I'm sorry if ever do if again will give him credit
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

Greeney2021 wrote:
AjHuett wrote:You should dig deeper and credit the guy who made this track, you didn't make any of the jumps or corners. All you did was change the textures and switch the traction up a bit. Anthony Jefferson aka yamirider517 made this track. Again, you only changed the environment, textures, and traction. Lol what a rip, bud.
I couldn't find the guy I'm sorry if ever do if again will give him credit
You can't just take someones track and change minor details and release it without their permission lol
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
nathanbullins199
Team: BTR

Post by nathanbullins199 »

mx816mx wrote:SOMEONE PLEASE DO AN ELIM ON THIS TONIGHT
there is one tonight on this track, flowtech 11
hai
nathanbullins199
Team: BTR

Post by nathanbullins199 »

nathanbullins199 wrote: