Introducing Myself

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Steven Mitchell #009
Team: Privateer

Introducing Myself

Post by Steven Mitchell #009 »

Hey guys , really liking this forum and the way it's laid out!. I bought this game last week (best mx game period) I've been putting some hours of practice in everyday I'm slowly getting better...The learning curve on the sim is crazy , well , providing your playing with arcade off lol. I'm managing to string laps together now still struggling a little bit won't be giving up , I'm hooked!. I'm 25 and from Scotland I'm hoping a few of you guys in here will let me practice and learn off of you's , it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

Steven
Clintos15

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by Clintos15 »

Hey Dude, Swing me a pm on the forums and we can arrange to hang out and play when ever you want dude !
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

Steven Mitchell #009 wrote:Hey guys , really liking this forum and the way it's laid out!. I bought this game last week (best mx game period) I've been putting some hours of practice in everyday I'm slowly getting better...The learning curve on the sim is crazy , well , providing your playing with arcade off lol. I'm managing to string laps together now still struggling a little bit won't be giving up , I'm hooked!. I'm 25 and from Scotland I'm hoping a few of you guys in here will let me practice and learn off of you's , it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

Steven
another fellow scot :D send me a pm bud , we will spin a couple of laps later .
Steven Mitchell #009

Cheers for the replies guys it's appreciated. I'll be in touch for sure. Another question I have is , is there such a thing as beginner races?. I don't think I'm ready for anything more at the minute. I've been on this forum all last night downloading skins , tracks and gear loving the amount of effort the community has flung behind this.

Anyway. If anyone wants to ride just give me a pm.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Steven Mitchell #009 wrote: Another question I have is , is there such a thing as beginner races?. I don't think I'm ready for anything more at the minute.
Both rF (US) and EMF (EU) have "Novice" or "Open C" classes in their big series just for people like you who are just getting into the game.
Its a great way to start the MXS racing career :)
Steven Mitchell #009

Rayvenator wrote:
Steven Mitchell #009 wrote: Another question I have is , is there such a thing as beginner races?. I don't think I'm ready for anything more at the minute.
Both rF (US) and EMF (EU) have "Novice" or "Open C" classes in their big series just for people like you who are just getting into the game.
Its a great way to start the MXS racing career :)
That's a lot dude , I'll be sure to check them out! I've got the day off work....I see an mxsim full day ahead haha , I'll sign up for whatever's available for the novice. Thanks again Rayvenator
Bobber113

Post by Bobber113 »

Welcome! Sent you a pm if you need any help then just ask
Steven Mitchell #009

Cheers Bobber , im going to try that server now.
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

if you need any help or a server to practice on with me pm me and i could sort you out im a fellow scot
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
NorCal

Post by NorCal »

Don't mean to "butt in" - I'm in the same boat guys. Here's a little bio where I'm at. ANY & all help to get me headed in the right direction. Thanks

Let me introduce myself - My name is Jim & I live in Chico, CA. I'm retired w/ a lot of time on my hands. I've done RC all my life & the last 10 yrs race car & flight sim. What drew me to MXS was gaming in Ride 2 & Moto GP by Piboso. I like as close to the real thing as possible & MXS looks like it can get me close to that endeavor. I've spent days lookin at your EXCELLENTLY executed Youtubes while takin notes.

All I've done so far is downloaded the game & spent around 30 hrs. practicing (no arcade). I would like to get together w/ some guys that know what they're doin & help save me some time & headaches gettin set up & going.

Have ck'd out some 250 & 450 dynos & would like to start w/ downloading some 2016 KTM models, gear & tracks. SX looks pretty intensive so thought I'd start out w/ MotoGP & MX. It's NOT my desire to be World's Champion but rather just practice w/ some folks, have fun & eventually get be competitive at the same time.

Any help & advice would be appreciated. Thank, Jim
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Go to Multiplayer in menu. If it doesn't already have elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800 in the address, then cursor all the way to the right of the text and backspace to remove what's there and type that address for beginning level racing. Don't be surprised when people try to wreck you for no reason. It is, after all, the internet.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Steven Mitchell #009

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Go to Multiplayer in menu. If it doesn't already have elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800 in the address, then cursor all the way to the right of the text and backspace to remove what's there and type that address for beginning level racing. Don't be surprised when people try to wreck you for no reason. It is, after all, the internet.
Cheers bud I'll be sure to give that a go!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's for starters. To explore the various track types, you can change just the port number from 19800 to 19801 (Outdoor Nationals) or 19803 (Supercross). Before you do that and if you don't want to be kicked from a server for not having a track that's on the server, then download all of the tracks listed for that server. Most of the links are still good. If not, look through the pages of that track release for an update/fixed track link. :wink:

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1633

Also, here's a great single source for content. In the upper right of the page you'll see the various buttons for content type.

http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.