Seeking Track Builders For Our 2nd Annual St Jude Race For The Kids Event

Organize races and post results here
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Seeking Track Builders For Our 2nd Annual St Jude Race For The Kids Event

Post by Motoagogo »

Just like the title says I plan on doing another St Jude series this year and really need the help of track builders. I plan on having a 4 round series and hope to have the tracks ready a few weeks ahead of round 1 to be sure to have everything ready. Last year we raised over $1.5k for St Jude Children's Hospital and I hope to double that this year. Please let me know if you are willing to help with a track or if you want to sponsor the event. Lets keep giving back to those in need.
Bradclay306

Re: Seeking Track Builders For Our 2nd Annual St Jude Race For The Kids Event

Post by Bradclay306 »

hey man. ive pretty much done with this years Loretta's so i think ill be able to push out a track for this. im guessing this is sx? let me know what type of style you want the track etc.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Bradclay306 wrote:hey man. ive pretty much done with this years Loretta's so i think ill be able to push out a track for this. im guessing this is sx? let me know what type of style you want the track etc.
Its a outdoors
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

When's the races going to be? What month? Cannot remember...
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Post by mparise311 »

Motoagogo wrote:Just like the title says I plan on doing another St Jude series this year and really need the help of track builders. I plan on having a 4 round series and hope to have the tracks ready a few weeks ahead of round 1 to be sure to have everything ready. Last year we raised over $1.5k for St Jude Children's Hospital and I hope to double that this year. Please let me know if you are willing to help with a track or if you want to sponsor the event. Lets keep giving back to those in need.
Moto Any idea on what type of track your looking for? SX, outdoors, hybrid? We may be interested in helping out.
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

I forgot to add some info and thank you for the questions. The races will be localcross/MX style tracks much like last years. The event should take place in either June or July (St Jude has yet to let us know which month it is this year). I plan on making it 4 rounds and would like 4 different track builders if possible to add their own style to the series. I will do my best to have images and logos for the event to those making the tracks. Any other questions please ask and I would be glad to answer them.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Those 4 tracks has to be done in the same kind of enviroment?
What will be the maximun riders in a race?

As the event is on summer I don't know if I would be able to race it but definitly, I'm looking forward to build a track for you. Count me in.
Alex V111#1017
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

VUSTTOS wrote:Those 4 tracks has to be done in the same kind of enviroment?
What will be the maximun riders in a race?

As the event is on summer I don't know if I would be able to race it but definitely, I'm looking forward to build a track for you. Count me in.
Should have a 40 rider gate and we will do a pro and am open class (possibly another class for anyone that did not make it and donated to St Jude for a chance to race). Any environment would work yet it would be great to see tracks with some elevation and unique ideas since it is a series about fun outside the box tracks. The event will be streamed by me and hosted also on the St Jude website, so I hope to keep a high standard on the looks of the tracks to show off what we can do.

I have had a few PM me about building a track, if you wish to be a track builder please include links to tracks you have made so I can see your past work.

Thank you guys again for being this helpful already, lets blow last years charity event out of the water!

P.S. If you wish to sponsor the event and have bails made of your team/company please let me know. All proceeds will go to St Jude.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Can't wait! Was kinda bummed we didn't get to finish last year's series. Seemed very successful the first race.
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

damon99 wrote:Can't wait! Was kinda bummed we didn't get to finish last year's series. Seemed very successful the first race.
I agree and will be 100% honest that I dropped the ball on the end of the series last year and this is why I am trying to get started so early this year. Our original 4th track was never finished in time and I tried to step up at the last min to try to make a track in time and failed. So this year I plan to have everything ironed out (tracks, sponsors, hosts, etc) by the end of this month to give us a 2+ month window to make sure we have the best series possible. Also I am working on getting a few prizes setup to have something to give back to the community to say thank you for helping out such a great cause. This will be my third year doing the St Jude Play Live event with Twitch.tv and I hope to make it the best so far.

Thank you all again for the amazing amount of support and all the PM's from track builders and sponsors. I have a feeling this event will be huge.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

i was winning last year :( wheres my poster
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Morons don't get prizes ^^^
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Morons don't get prizes ^^^
Very true fact right there :lol: :lol: :lol:
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Moto i would like to Commentate with ya if thats ok?
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Now just for shadows, hay bales and a few other track markers. such a fun track.