On the Clock - Vegas | Seabolt and Holyak clinch their titles!

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: On the Clock - Daytona

Post by Ddavis »

Typo, 1:21.0

I'd like to see you try this, "Mr. 5 posts"
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:250 East Main Event
1. Connor Lynds - 4th - 1:21.0 | Architech
Wait, what are you quoting exactly?
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Ddavis wrote: Wait, what are you quoting exactly?
Ddavis wrote: Tysen Fresquez - 190
All your mistakes :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Okay, I'm done doing this then. Someone else can do it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

By the way, when I do the points standings I edit the original post and basically copy paste the updated points in between 1-10 and the previous weeks standings, so when I get to Tysen who are out front by 50+ points I just drag their name to 1st, and forget to correct their total points. It's a lot of work and takes about 45 minutes to do it each night/following afternoon and considering nobody around her appreciates any type of effort around here I'll just quit doing it each week. Nobody cares about the stats, just taking up space on the forums.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:Okay, I'm done doing this then. Someone else can do it.
No No plz keep doing them and emf also there so so sick
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I quit doing EMF about 3 weeks ago but that proves how much you guys actually pay attention to it.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:I quit doing EMF about 3 weeks ago but that proves how much you guys actually pay attention to it.
You have only missed 1 week you last did atlanta
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Okay, the last time I updated it was two rounds ago.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Devin, I'm gonna say this in the nicest but harshest way possible so hopefully it gets through to you. You do this almost every year. Someone/ Some group of people come on some thread and they point out a tiny mistake you made, and you jump off the deep end, freaking out, "Nobody cares about all the effort I put in to do this, I don't get paid, no one donates, I do it for you guys and no one even pays attention." But look at the majority of this thread (other than your update posts.) A good bit is praise toward you. And, every year when you say, "No one appreciates the work I put in," you get a ton of people like Logan there saying, "No, don't, I love it, I want to see it always." It almost seems like you do the whole "Give up" routine as if you were an attention seeking high school girl (Like I said, nice but harsh). You started it. Just see it through to the end, or take the last few years as an example and don't start at all. And don't take one/some dude's idiocy and let it make you say, "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!" Just brush it off
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

First time I made it here :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I only lose my patience when its halfway/end of the series and everyone is into it at first, but by around round 6 or so people usually stop looking at it or caring. I do this for the newer people who aren't racing Pro but look up to these guys like you do in real racing, but they are usually the ones complaining the most as well. I can very easily not do this, but people complain when I mention stopping this. If I said I wasn't going to do this before A1, nobody would have flinched. Usually by this time I'm getting slightly bored of it as well, but still find it interesting to notice someone like JS4 has led more laps than Tysen, for example. By this point in the season I'm rushing to finish on the clock next week, and a select few people have to point out 1 typo in 3 months of doing on the clock and typing millions of letters and numbers, but hey I just made my first typo. I suck at this shit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:By this point in the season I'm rushing to finish on the clock each week
Oh hey another typo.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't know many people around here who can keep a post like this as organized as I do (Barring typos here and there) while usually having everything updated within 20 minutes of completion of the 450 main.
MetroBoomin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MetroBoomin »

i was just helping you fix the laptime, lynds ran a 1:20.0 sorry if i mad you mad