2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 8 Out! AM & 125 Signups now Open!)

Post by J.Armstrong »

so.. where's the pro prizing going?
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 8 Out! AM & 125 Signups now Open!)

Post by mparise311 »

J.Armstrong wrote:so.. where's the pro prizing going?
Same prizes as before, But we arnt getting the BikeGraphix gift cards till the season concludes its 12 rounds. I promise will get ya hooked up though. I just don't see any reason to waste mine and your time to host a race for 3 people any longer. I just updated the page on forums today so it wasn't filled with old unnecessary info. 125 Open will still continue to run although there is no prizes for that race. But thanks for trying to support the Pro Series.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 8 Tonight!!! Be sure to Signup!)

Post by USABMXER1 »

So just wondering how you guys are allowing Nathan Bullins to continue to race the Novice class when he has a faster lap time than every other class out there and is consistently finishing in the top 5 week after week. I'd say that he is sandbagging the class hardcore and needs to be moved up rather than letting him race a class for people just starting into the game.
Steven Mitchell #009
Team: Privateer

Post by Steven Mitchell #009 »

is anyone streaming the races tonight?
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I guess we both wanted the holeshot lol never saw u as i play in 1st person,

Phil Doyon #423
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

USABMXER1 wrote:So just wondering how you guys are allowing Nathan Bullins to continue to race the Novice class when he has a faster lap time than every other class out there and is consistently finishing in the top 5 week after week. I'd say that he is sandbagging the class hardcore and needs to be moved up rather than letting him race a class for people just starting into the game.
He is moving up next week
<center>Image</center>
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:I guess we both wanted the holeshot lol never saw u as i play in 1st person,

nice ride to comeback to second place Phil.. called you for the holeshot on stream too.. Don't think I am going to get one right this year lol (sign of a bad commentator :lol: )
<center>Image</center>
DrewHD

Post by DrewHD »

RXR_Banjo wrote:I guess we both wanted the holeshot lol never saw u as i play in 1st person,

Sorry man. I play first person as well and it looked like i had it. Sorry about that
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 9 Signups Open!)

Post by mparise311 »

ROUND 9 NOW AVAILABLE! AM Signups can be found here: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=269
I have not added a Novice class just yet as we are figuring out how to combat the sandbagging issue that seems to occur every week in that class. I will update all of you here on the forums when we figure out what we are doing. If any of you have any ideas pm me or let me know what you think on here.

Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

DrewHD wrote:

Sorry man. I play first person as well and it looked like i had it. Sorry about that
to bad both of you guys didn't stay up and get in the battle up front... either way, great racing tonight everyone.... See you guys next week for Rnd 9
<center>Image</center>
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 9 Open! New Novice Guidelines)

Post by mparise311 »

New Open Novice Guidelines
This class is for individuals who are somewhat new to MX Sim.
It is intended to for individuals who have little experience racing online with others.
If you run or have ran AM’s in either rF and/or EMF you are NOT eligible to sign up for this class.
Signups in this class will be monitored and we will check rF and EMF to ensure you are following the guidelines.
If you are removed from Novice signups it was because I removed you. Anyone moving back to Novice after you have been placed in AM’s and/or removed (Because I’m not sure if you run 250 or 450) will be given a warning and then banned if it occurs again.
I hate having to do this but all week I get PM’s from people saying so-an-so shouldn’t be in Novice, he’s sandbagging, etc. I’m trying to figure out how we can get a licensing system for this series and our series in the future (offseason, nationals) but until this this is how we are going to have to combat this issue.

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mparise311 wrote:New Open Novice Guidelines
It is intended to for individuals who have little experience racing online with others.
If you run or have ran AM’s in either rF and/or EMF you are NOT eligible to sign up for this class.
Signups in this class will be monitored and we will check rF and EMF to ensure you are following the guidelines.
If you are removed from Novice signups it was because I removed you. Anyone moving back to Novice after you have been placed in AM’s and/or removed (Because I’m not sure if you run 250 or 450) will be given a warning and then banned if it occurs again.
I hate having to do this but all week I get PM’s from people saying so-an-so shouldn’t be in Novice, he’s sandbagging, etc. I’m trying to figure out how we can get a licensing system for this series and our series in the future (offseason, nationals) but until this this is how we are going to have to combat this issue.

Maybe limit it to just 250's? Cause I don't think a player that is just starting to play the game is going to be able to ride a 450 very well. Race Factory has it set so that it is just 250's in the Novice class so that they are still able to be competitive and be able to learn the game the way that you should, on a bike that isn't all powerful out the ass and is going to make it so that you can't even use 2nd gear when starting on it. I could be wrong on that but I just think that it would help even out the sandbaggers in that class and make for a little bit better racing for the new guys to Sim. I am not saying that this is a must to be implemented by no means, just trying to help you guys out a little bit so that you can better yourselves to the best of your abilities in the future.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

You guys could not see our gears because we have new fox gears, i will make a public release later this week !
Phil Doyon #423
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
mparise311 wrote:New Open Novice Guidelines

Maybe limit it to just 250's? Cause I don't think a player that is just starting to play the game is going to be able to ride a 450 very well. Race Factory has it set so that it is just 250's in the Novice class so that they are still able to be competitive and be able to learn the game the way that you should, on a bike that isn't all powerful out the ass and is going to make it so that you can't even use 2nd gear when starting on it. I could be wrong on that but I just think that it would help even out the sandbaggers in that class and make for a little bit better racing for the new guys to Sim. I am not saying that this is a must to be implemented by no means, just trying to help you guys out a little bit so that you can better yourselves to the best of your abilities in the future.
I completely agree with this^^^^ I can run a 450 in novice, but I have always rode a 250 because I have much more control over a 450. There may be less newer people trying to huck lines and always wrecking if they weren't on 450's. would LOVE to see this rule put in place.
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

In case you guys were wondering, there is a number quest that I am in charge of. It sets a good goal to go for, and it will be totaled together with the amateur national series that will be running this summer. As of right now we don't think we will really be enforcing the numbers next year too much but it has yet to be fully decided as the nationals series still hasn't ran. Novice is not in here because there is no point in getting numbers for novices because they should be moving up before they would really earn a solid number. here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... t3XAE/edit
yes