2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 9 Open! New Novice Guidelines)

Post by NKarassy955 »

AshuraMX wrote:In case you guys were wondering, there is a number quest that I am in charge of. It sets a good goal to go for, and it will be totaled together with the amateur national series that will be running this summer. As of right now we don't think we will really be enforcing the numbers next year too much but it has yet to be fully decided as the nationals series still hasn't ran. Novice is not in here because there is no point in getting numbers for novices because they should be moving up before they would really earn a solid number. here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... t3XAE/edit
When will the number quest be updated as it seems as if some riders points are off
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

AshuraMX wrote:In case you guys were wondering, there is a number quest that I am in charge of. It sets a good goal to go for, and it will be totaled together with the amateur national series that will be running this summer. As of right now we don't think we will really be enforcing the numbers next year too much but it has yet to be fully decided as the nationals series still hasn't ran. Novice is not in here because there is no point in getting numbers for novices because they should be moving up before they would really earn a solid number. here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... t3XAE/edit
I like that number that I currently have right now, 40 doesn't look all that bad, hopefully I can lower it some more though so that I am able to have a nice low number for next season! Best of luck to everybody else that is hunting for those numbers.
triplebd580
Team: XFR Motorsports

Post by triplebd580 »

Added 1 more rider to our team. Welcome Trey Smith. Link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1i1zi74o2 ... _Smith.saf
Triplebd 580
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Post by mparise311 »

newmanb138 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Maybe limit it to just 250's? Cause I don't think a player that is just starting to play the game is going to be able to ride a 450 very well. Race Factory has it set so that it is just 250's in the Novice class so that they are still able to be competitive and be able to learn the game the way that you should, on a bike that isn't all powerful out the ass and is going to make it so that you can't even use 2nd gear when starting on it. I could be wrong on that but I just think that it would help even out the sandbaggers in that class and make for a little bit better racing for the new guys to Sim. I am not saying that this is a must to be implemented by no means, just trying to help you guys out a little bit so that you can better yourselves to the best of your abilities in the future.
I completely agree with this^^^^ I can run a 450 in novice, but I have always rode a 250 because I have much more control over a 450. There may be less newer people trying to huck lines and always wrecking if they weren't on 450's. would LOVE to see this rule put in place.[/quote]

This change has been made thank you all for your suggestions! The class name will remain Open Novice this way we don't have to re enter all points from all rounds. However times run on a 450 will no longer count when qualifying for Open Novice. Sorry if this effects anyone but after watching numerous demos of the novice class there are way to many individuals running the 450 that lack control causing issues for others. Thanks everyone! See ya in the server on Monday!
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

NKarassy955 wrote:
When will the number quest be updated as it seems as if some riders points are off
I thought I had all the ams in but i will double check now
yes
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Top 12 novice guys can be bumped to amateur for sure. If your time is fast enough to qualify youre good enough for ams
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Dollafifty wrote:Top 12 novice guys can be bumped to amateur for sure. If your time is fast enough to qualify youre good enough for ams
Not always true. I ran a time fast enough to qualify me for a1 in the pro 450 class, but I promise that if I'd been in that pro race, all those guys would've been pissed that they had to race with an am
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Thats pro tho. This is ams. Big difference. Dont know why ppl think ams is all perfect fast racers. Well they are not. Even the best guys have bad races. I just want to see full gates for ams instead of 12 per heat
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

+1
Dollafifty wrote:Thats pro tho. This is ams. Big difference. Dont know why ppl think ams is all perfect fast racers. Well they are not. Even the best guys have bad races. I just want to see full gates for ams instead of 12 per heat
Phil Doyon #423
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

AM's will go as scheduled tonight, Sorry no 125's as I have a ton of work to finish up today and have to get my classes registered for next semester. Hope to see you all tonight!
BehindBarsMX854
Team: Motostar

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 10 Out Soon!)

Post by BehindBarsMX854 »

Just wanted to say sorry for complaining in server chat last night but if I was an admin I wouldve muted so many of them kids last night. Also thanks for banning the kid that went backwards and took me out. Also I was told 250 2 strokes were allowed in the 250 class? Are they or not?
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

fun racing last night guys! at first i was a bit bummed because i always perferred the 450 in open novice but with the 250 i was so much more consistant and landed my first ever top 10! good idea on the rules guys!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/BingBong ... /5935.html

I think the MXSlobby servers are messing up or something. Times aren't updated. Ran this a while ago and it's still not posting.

On the track, very fun. Tons of flow and the corners require some patience, I like that.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

Clfitty wrote:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/BingBong ... /5935.html

I think the MXSlobby servers are messing up or something. Times aren't updated. Ran this a while ago and it's still not posting.

On the track, very fun. Tons of flow and the corners require some patience, I like that.
yeah we know it is currently only updating when i force update everyone. Ill try and talk to the mxslobby guys tomorrow if the issue is still occurring.
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 10 Out! Currently having issues with Qual times posting)

Post by mparise311 »

Just a heads up for everyone. I'm heading out of town for the Detroit SX this weekend and wont be back till sunday night. Hopefully times start to update on their own but if not just make sure you run your laps and I will force update all them when I get back home Sunday Night. Later!